#30 Behind the Scenes!!!

My favorite. I can literally write this for hours. Love these chapters so much.

Y/n fumbled with her fingers and nervously looked at the director, who was currently backwards on her chair writing a new script. She gathered all the courage in her body and walked towards the boss.

"Hey Gen?" She smiled. The director spun to face the dolls and decided to flip herself right side up. "Hi Y/n! Didya need anything?" Gen grinned before erasing half of what she wrote. Writing is hard. Y/n nodded and began to twist the script in her hands.

"Lou and I had...a sorta disagreement about something. I'm still confused on what exactly happened but the point is that i'm not sure I can talk to him right now. I'm sorry." Y/n held her head low and felt an enormous guilt for disappointing everyone. Gen stopped writing and held Y/n's face.

'Hey it's fine. Things happen." Gen gasped and began scribbling rapidly before getting a hand cramp. She handed the paper to Y/n as you could practically see the gears turning in her head.

"Congrats, you've been promoted to a mute doll. To practice you can't speak with anyone at all. THE SHOW MUST GO ON!" Gen winked and ran to give everyone their new script. Y/n was relieved that the director understood and was going to practice not speaking and holding a blank paper everywhere.

Gen ran back, "Actually i might need to take your voice for a couple of scenes with-" she did jazz hands "-movie magic. So your voice. Hand it over." the director gave a salute and ran back out.

~~~~~~~~~~

#22 *silence*

Dirk gently grabbed at the blanket Lou was wrapped in and yanked it so that Lou would roll out in a comedic way. Lou shrieked and fell to the cold floor. 

"Dad- no WAIT DIRK I SAID DIRK-" Lou tried to fix his fumble but it was too late. Wage was cackling behind the camera and Dirk let out a small laugh. "Im sorry my son, you have to wake up." Dirk stifled his laughter for the sake of embarrassing his friend less. Lou covered his now red face and groaned, "start again please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday hummed and walked around the institute. She forgot to walk to Lou, who by now was dangerously close to the scanner. Nolan motioned for her to stop Lou.

"OH MY DOLL LOU." She came to realization and tackled Lou down. He groaned and gave a small wave that they both weren't hurt. Tuesday whispered an apology and dusted off his suit.

Lou tried to play it off, "Did you get new socks? I noticed when your foot kicked my face." the blue haired doll chuckled lightly, "Yeah actually, that's what Gen made me change. Thanks for noticing."

"No prob. What are friends for?" He smiled dusted her hair off.

"Y/n. Stop eating the candy." Dirk snatched the jar from your grasped. You pouted and gave your remaining candy to Tuesday and Lou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#23 Lemonade.

"It's hooooooot out hereeeee." You cried and walked towards the director. You whined and held your hands out to be picked up. The director nodded wearily and wiped you off before picking you up. Nolan noticed this. He tends to just walk behind the director for some reason.

"Are you a germaphobe?" He asked as Lou tugged on his shirt to go play with him. Gen gave a small scoff. "Nah. I just don't like sticky things. Kids are sticky." Gen explained and placed you down to go play with Lou.

The two of you were playing around when little Lou asked, "Y/n are we mad at each other? When we're older?" You shrugged, "I think so. But its a dumb reason." You were messing with your sundress.