#3 Regrets

Hello ya'll I am super excited that my book has 70 views (its a small number but I am just as grateful) so thanks for that I am also here to say I write my stories during the weekdays because then it looks like I'm working on my homework but in reality I am procrastinating and writing this for youuu <3. Mwahaha im evil (not really) Anyways back to the story idk why but I imagine Lou being all clingy because he's never had love and he wants to enjoy every second of being with you because he's afraid you're going to leave him

You two are together in this one. Hope you enjoy. Also Lou was redeemed in this (he was still taken to the washer because he cant leave scot-free mate that's not how life works :/ ) And your part of the mansion is like a house so yep. 

You were walking across the new institute, trying to adjust to all the messes and spills everywhere. Perfection, sorry Imperfection, was different from what you were used ever since the uglydolls overthrew Lou. You managed to find Mandy who waved at you so you waved back and  decided to walk up to her. 

"Hey Y/n! It's been a while. Where has Lou kept you locked up where he won't even let your best friend see her." Mandy joked making you roll your eyes and laugh. "Oh you know how he gets. I didn't want to drag him around for our girl time" you giggled , thinking about before looking around for a certain pink fluff doll. "Hey where's Moxy? Isn't she coming with us or is she with her kid?" you asked. "To be honest, I don't know she's probably running late." Mandy shrugged. As if on cue, they heard wheezing coming toward them. "IM HERE IM HERE!" Moxy panted, trying to catch her breath. 

"Great we can go now i heard Wage opened a new bakery with the BEST pie around." Mandy said before walking toward said shop along with you two dreaming about the food you were about to cram yourselves with.

Time skip because i have no idea what will happen at that bakery  haha---------------------------------

You laughed as you waved goodbye to you friends holding a plate with a slice of pie for Lou an walking back to the mansion. You were glad the uglydolls left part of the mansion to Lou. He changed for the better. He still didn't tolerate the messes they made but instead of yelling at them about perfection, he would quietly walk to the room he shared with you and scream into a pillow.  (why can I see this lol) You snorted at the thought before opening the door to your room.

" My king (ugh this seems like such a cute pet name for him) I'm hoooome and I brought pie" you sang looking for two forks for your pie. Instantly, you heard footsteps pounding down before you saw your boyfriend sliding down the stairs on the armrest. "Sweetheart! I missed you!" he gasped before hugging you in a giant bear hug causing you to grab the plate tightly so it wouldn't fall. "Lou stop let go of me I'm going to drop the pie." you managed to say in his embrace. He quickly let go and pouted at you causing you to blush.

You put the plate on the coffee table  and walked back to Lou placing a small kiss on his cheek. "I missed you too" you whispered in his ear, knowing darn well what that does to him. You loved seeing him all flustered and a big stuttering mess. " So are you eating or not?" you looked at him innocently taking his hand and walking toward the table. You snuggled on the couch and reached the remote. You both sat in silence while he ate and you stared at the tv (its on idk why I have to specify I feel like your thinking she's staring at a blank tv) 

When he finished he wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on the crook of your neck. He wanted to be as close to you as possible without crushing you. He sighed contently and closed his eyes as you began stroking his hair. "How was your day doll?" he asked, still with his eyes closed. "It was good I went with Mandy and Moxy to the new bakery across the institute. They say hi by the way." You sighed he nodded slightly. "Anything else?" "Not really we talked about their kids and how much they're growing. Man so much time has passed." Lou frowned and scooted to the other side of the couch avoiding your gaze. You were confused at the sudden change of emotions.

"Hey what's wrong did I say something?" you tilted your head and tried to lean on him but he shrugged you off. "Do you ever regret it?" he whispered, still not looking your way. "Regret what?" "You know what. Did you ever regret not going to the Big World for me?" he finally looked at you, his sad blue eyes looked on the verge of tears. Your heart broke at the question. You stood up from where you were sitting and made him stand up too. You stared at him and hugged him as tightly as you could. "Never once my king. If I had a chance to change anything I would have hugged you sooner" you stated every word so he would know you meant it. "Are you sure?" "Positive" you wiped a tear from his face and kissed him passionately on the lips. He hugged you tighter as if you were going to leave him.

When you lips departed you looked at face still unsure. "How do I prove to you that I'm never leaving you?" you cupped his cheeks in you hands. His face changed from confused to mischievous. "You can... Oh I don't know..." He pretended to think about his answer and wiggled his eyebrows you blushed crimson and punched him lightly in the chest. "Are y-you sure that's what you want?" you squeaked. He nodded happily as you cleared your throat.

You struck a pose before singing, "I know you hope to go to the big you-know-where!" Lou sat down and listened to you eagerly. You stopped and tried to walk away. "No no no I'm not gonna do it. You had you fun I'm done" "C'mon sweetheart please. Or we could do option number twooo" he gestured to the bed. "AND YOU'RE HERE TO TRY TO EARN YOUR TICKET THEREEEE oh Lou I'm going to get you for this."

Dang omg i forgot my end credits sorry mates also can you guys comment and tell me how I'm doing? And just remember that you are loved <3 byee