Vacations over 😑

Gen stared menacingly at the pile of papers before her, stacks on stacks much larger than her placed clumsily on her desk. She was tired, and craved sleep and was also tired.

Hours after her draining debate with the school, she trudged to her room and gently closed the door behind her.

Peace at last

Her final thought before plopping on her freshly covered bed.

...

BAM BAM BAM!

The door was kicked open, startling the poor teen awake. Before her were...human-sized dolls?

“GEN YOU’RE BACK!” A freckled doll shouts from the small crowd that had gathered. A well-dressed doll shoves his way to the front, pointing accusingly at the human girl.

“Quick everyone! Take her and the bed and we’ll force her to write about us again!” The crowd of dolls cheered and scooped the wooden frame, surprisingly strong for being only made of fabric and stuffing.

Gen groaned and covered her face with the nearest pillow, still laying on the bed as the others chanted, ‘We’re back! We’re back! We’re back”

~~~

Oh geez.

Hey everyone! If my little womp of a mini-story didn’t give that big a hint, then this update might have.

I’M BACK BABY

School’s a pain but what’s new amarite >:p

I will try to update more frequently (not as much as I used to, those glory days of twice a week are over I'm afraid) but enough to feed y'all with the fandom content.

Speaking of, am I still a part of this fandom???

...Undecided but I made a promise and I will run my brain DRY to finish this book. I’m catching up on my old chapters and seeing what still needs another parter. Also trying to finish those au’s I always mention but never do.

Requests? Still take them, in fact they’re encouraged so I actually have a plan for something.

You want a two/three/four parter? Kick me from the ground while you’re at it but I'm trying.

Any other questions feel free to ask and I'll answer here ;)

Remember you are loved <3 (haha back at it again-)