#10 Behind the scenes!!!

Yay I wanted to do this. Alrighty so every tenth one-shot I'm going to do one of these reviewing the other nine. Hope you enjoy :D Also I'm the director so yep 

Shot #1 ~~~~~

"What kind of doll are you?" Lou asked when you were first meeting him.

"I'm the doll that's going to steal your heart." Y/n winked and did fingerguns.

Lou started to laugh and managed to say between giggles, "No your shy. You don't do that."

"Well dang ok. Lemme try again hold on" you started to laugh as well.

Clearing your throat and suppressing your smile, you tried again, "Hey im Y/n and your-"

you point to the camera with a paintbrush in your hand, "-watching us do dumb stuff." You were grabbing your side and made the Disney logo on Lou's face. He was grabbing your shoulder for support and started to yell as seriously as he could between more laughing again.

"Cut. Just cut please I need a break." he quipped. Gen stared at the camera and made the 'cut' motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked to Lou's mansion and knocked on his door in the middle of the night.

Footsteps were heard on the other side before the door opened slightly.

"You got the goods?" Lou whispered looking around to see if you were followed.

"Yes sir." You nodded and handed him the brown bag.

"Excellent see you next week." he smiled and saluted before closing the door.

"Oh my gosh, be NORMAL you two!" Gen shook her head disapprovingly "Start from the top."

Everyone took there places again while Lou gave you the bag and walked in again.

You knocked on the door again only to receive no answer. Confused you looked at the camera and shrugged, before knocking the second time. The door opened fully to show Lou with a rose in his mouth and flower petals everywhere.

You blushed and stuttered, "L-lou how did you do all that."

"Movie magic, doll. I was expecting you." He winked and gave you the rose. You stood there frozen, face bright red and eyes wide.

"LOU YOU BROKE HER." the director yelled. She grabbed a bottle of water and sprayed it on Y/n, who came out of her trance.

"IM SORRY I THOUGHT SHE WOULD LAUGH." he yelled back nervously.

"Let's help Y/n out a bit and start this over." The director motioned for you to calm down and turned off the camera.

Shot #2~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch reading a book and snuggled in blankets. Lou walked in looking tired and stood in front of you. You didn't look up and kept reading.

"Y/n your supposed to care about me." Lou pouted and plopped on the couch and cuddled close to you.

"Later I'm at the good part." you shoved him away keeping your eyes on your page.

Lou looked at the camera and pretend to have been stabbed in the heart.

"CUT!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"So we're all just supposed to stand here and pretend no to notice Lou and Y/n flirting?" Wage complained.

"Yes. Here's a muffin your gonna be great." the director gave a thumbs up and called action.