LIFE IS GOOD NOW

Dead bodies lay everywhere, and the fight was getting bloody. Delta took down the hunter she had been currently fighting and stopped and looked around. She tried to slow down her breathing and heart rate so that she could catch her breath but was not getting anywhere with that. Hunters where the mane ones that were being taken down with maybe just a few wolves and vampires. She spotted her sister on the other side of the field taking down her own kind. She felt her heart break from the sight, and shatter into a million pieces. How can you turn on your own kind like that? Was life that miserable for her? Or was that hunter the one that had something to do with that? She really wanted to know if that was her mate, or just someone that she was attracted to. She shook her head. She would never know that answer, even if she asked. She had been the one originally fighting with her sister when it started, but Alaric knocked her sister away from her, causing her to fight with someone else. She was not sure why he did that, but she was sure that he had a good enough reason for it.

Just as she was about to head to her sister, another hunter stepped in her way, causing her to frown. Instantly she got into a fighting position, waiting for him to attack. He was also in a fighting position, but he did not look as if he was going to attack her. She was now confused, and starting at him, waiting for him to do something.

"Call your people off, or we kill your sister." The hunter spoke coldly. His words took her back for a moment, but she recovered from them quickly, staying in her fighting position. She would not let him make her back down like that.

"Go ahead, she is now considered a trader, a rogue, so it won't bother me any. My people and I will never bow down to you or anyone else." She stated coldly. The hunter stared at her, then glanced back at the man that had been standing with her sister. Delta looked at the man as well, as he stood behind her sister, with a hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, still grinning. What was wrong with her? They were talking about killing her, and she was smiling. The hunter pushed her forward a little, heading in their direction. Delta made sure to keep her fighting stance, so that she was ready for anything that was going to happen when that hunter got over here. One thing she would not do though, is save her sister. In her mind, her sister turned her back on their kind for the hunters. She was no longer one of them. The two finally reached her and the other hunter. They stopped walking and he pushed her sister forward a little bit.

"So, you don't care if we kill her?" He asked once again. Delta grinned once again; this is what she wanted her sister to hear. She needed to know where she stood after starting all of this.

"Like I said to that man right there, she is now considered a rogue, trader. She turned her back on us, so she is done either way." Delta said, shrugging her shoulders, staring her sister dead in the eye as she said it. Her sister's eyes shot open, and her mouth hung open wide. She was hurt, and it was pretty evident. Delta did not care though, because it was her fault that they were at this war anyways. Delta watched as her sister let small tears fall down the side of her face and refused to let herself feel bad for her. She put herself in this position, so she would need to get herself out of it.

"Please don't let them do this! This only reason I have done what I have done, was because he is my mate!" She pleaded out to her. Delta only stared at her with a blank face, no mate would make you do something evil like that.

"Mate huh? When the two of you touch are there any sparks?" She asked coldly. She wanted to hear this answer, because if it was no, then she should no that is not her mate and she was just attracted to him. Her sister stared at her, facial expression now also blank.

"Now that I think about it, no there was not." She whispered. You could hear her heartbreaking while saying that. It almost made Delta want to feel bad for her, but she did not. She knew better, and she fell for it anyways. She shook her head at her, making sure to still show no signs of caring.