十四

⌜ The Following Event happened when Hishiro [Y/N] was still deceased ⌟

Katsumi Tsukino and Hishiro [Y/N] were both sitting down in front of one another. [Y/N] was busy thinking about some few things that seemed to be distracting her at this point. Katsumi had looked at [Y/N] as she sighed getting [Y/N] attention.

"[Y/N]"

"..Yes?"

"Something seems to be distracting you,what is it?"

"..I was thinking about some things"

"..Well then let me tell you something!" 

As [Y/N] had stayed quiet listening to everything that Katsumi was telling her,she paid attention to everything she said not missing any details at all.

"During the Sengoku Period,the first swords men who also used the first breathing had manifested marks that appear on them. The cruel thing was,some of the people who didn't get the mark had tormented themselves. They thought that they weren't good enough to get one. I wouldn't be surprised if you had one [Y/N]. Someone like you is special to be alive at this rate,I'm sure that you would be able to defeat Kibutsuji Muzan and the rest of the demons"

"Did you have a mark?"

"Oh,As a matter of fact I did. Although I think it's better for you to find out yourself how they look like [Y/N],besides your already special in my state"

"Oh,I forgot to ask. What would happen if I died once more?"

"...Well,I honestly wouldn't allow that to happen"

"How will you stop it from happening?"

"Normally I don't do these type of stuff,but ever since I first saw you..I already knew what to do. So if you die again..I'll be sacrificing my soul..so that you'll live again once more"

"I understand but..why though? Would you rather not go and be with your loved on-"

"[Y/N]..that's the thing..in order for me to go and be with my loved ones..I have to sacrifice my soul first"

"..Oh,I see"

Katsumi had smiled before hugging [Y/N] while tears were already streaming down her face and [Y/N] had hugged her back as Katsumi was rubbing her head. "I'll be with you until the Final time comes,I may not be with you fully but my spirit will be"

Tears were even streaming down [Y/N] face "..Katsumi..thank you" 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⌜ Back into Reality Present World ⌟

"You may have heard such tales..but now you know that they are true"

"This is the first time I've heard of it. Why was this information hidden?"

"Because many have tormented themselves over why the marks haven't appeared on them too,that's why. Most of the details regarding the marks are unclear,perhaps because it didn't seem important at the time or perhaps the information was lost in one of the many times the demon slayer corps suffered near destruction."

"But the only clear records we have say.."When the marked one arrived,the mark will appear on other around that person as if in resonance"  Those words appear in notes left by a swords men who used first breathing"

"Now at this time..the first to manifest the mark..did not have the rank of a Hashira. Tanjiro kamado was the first marked one. However,it turned out that he had no idea what caused the mark to appear..so we didn't pursue it,but now two Hashira's have also awakened it,so please teach us how it was done.Kanroji and Tokito" Lady Amane said before her and both the twins by her side bowed down.