32

Clove Chapter 32

We all notice that there is smoke from a fire so we head in that direction. "it must have been a big fire." says Cato and he pulls me up next to him. We all walk out onto a huge rock that looks like a platform with a little pond next to it. "Guys, there she is!! It her!" marvel screams. It's katniss! It really is she is just lounging in the pond. She's a sitting target. we all run towards her laughing and she struggles to get out. We all trudge through the water as she turns into the trees. "Where you going girl on fire?!?" Cato says while laughing. "katniss where are you going?!" "you wont get away!" "where you going girl!" we all say al a huddle over top of each other. We are all laughing as we stop under the tree where she is climbing. She is really high and fast. Cato starts to climb with his sward in his hand. "Get her Cato!" Glimmer screams. "come on Cato!" we are all screaming over each other. He grabs a twig that was loose and falls to the ground. "I'll do it myself." say glimmer as she gets an arrow in place in her bow. She Ames and misses. Cato pulls the bow and arrows out of her hands and shoots but misses again. "maybe you should through the sward?" katniss yells down. We all are sort of offended and just roll our eyes.