20

Clove Chapter 20

Ceaser flickerman grabs my hand and raises it into the air and brings it down and kisses it. He is dressed in an all blue suit his hair and lips are blue as well. "So clove," he starts "are you excited?" I smile and purse my lips. "Of corse I am Ceaser I will be the only tribute you will interview again this year." I reply back. He gives a little laugh. The rest of the interview kind of goes of in a blur. All I remember was standing up and strutting off the stage. Dayla an the crew were all there waiting for me. We all wait back stage and watch Cato's interview. The way the lights hit him and his hair so blond it looks gold. That is the first time I have really felt something real for him. Soon after Cato walks out. We stay there and watch all of the other tributes interviews and the boy from district twelve is now called lover boy by Cato and I because he confessed his love for katniss. Katniss will be the one to kill. we all go down to dinner together. When we are done Cato walks me to my room. We just sit there and stare at each other for a while then he kisses me and wraps his arms around me. I never want to pull away knowing this will be the last kiss we will have.