16

Clove Chapter 16

He gives me a little kiss and that makes me pull away from him. "How did you do?" I ask him. "Good, what about you?" he replies. I nod my head for an answer. "no one can no that any of this happened." I say quietly to Cato. "I know. But why do you worry so much?" "Cato you don't understand I think the games are finally getting to me. I have nearly destroyed my room freaking out every night and I don't know what to do." I say and now I realize that I am crying and I am almost yelling. "Cato, you think I'm one of those people who go all crazy now don't you?" I say as I slide down the wall crying. "No, Clove I don't think that. I think you are perfect in every way and I.. I..." the elevator door opens as he says that. I stand up and give him a little Kia on the cheek and walk out he is following me closely behind. He catches up to me and we walk to dinner together. Everyone eats fast so we can go and see the training scores. Marvel goes first then Glimmer they both do good. Cato got a 10 and almost give him a hug but I hold myself back. I got a 10 witch is the same. We both get congratulated and everything. "Tomarrow Dayla and I will get to work with you. Cato you and I will go first and clove that means you will go with Dayla first." Brutus says. "and katniss everdeen from district twelve with a score of..." Ceaser Flickermas says "eleven." all of us fall silent and I grow sort of angry that she got higher than me. But I bet in the interviews I will be better. I go off to my room and get into bed. I am so tired I fall rite to sleep I think I am finally not going crazy anymore.