12

Clove Chapter 12

After dinner Cato and I walk together to our rooms because they are write next to eachother. "Cato," I say "I want to ally with you." oh no! It slipped out! I dident mean to say that! We stop and he looks at me. He is leaning in but I'm not sure why. He kisses me! I was so surprised! I have always had a crush on Cato scence we were little. His lips are soft and his arms wrapes around me are strong and I feel safe. When he pulls away he whispers in my ear "always." then turns and walks away. I am still frozen in the hall way wide eye. Finely when his door closes I collaps onto the ground smiling. I don't Rember getting up and walking to my bed but some how I wake up there. When I sit up I smile rembering last night and knowing that today is training. I notice that there is a black and red shirt with the number two on the sleeve, black plants, and black boots. I put them on and pull my hair up into a high ponytail and walk down to eat breakfast. When I get there Cato is the only one there. I smile befor he sees me and go sit down. I get some food and eat slowly. We sit in silence until Dayla walks in. "Oh! Good Morning! Good Morning!" saw says. "Morning!" I reply in the best Capitol accent I can. At that Brutus, and Cato laugh. Cato spits out his egg that he had in his mouth because he is laughing so hard. He looks up at me and my eyes meet his. He smiles then winked at me. My face goes red and suddenly I feel really hot. I smile back and walk out into the hallway. I lean my back agents the wall and slide to the floor with my knees agenst my chest and head in my knees. He nearly scared me to death when he spoke. "what's the matter?"