17

Clove Chapter 17

I wake up early and take a warm shower. That's when Dayla knocks on my door. "Clove dear I'm comming in!" she says in a perky voice. "Okay." I say back getting back into my pajamas. I walk out of the bathroom brushing my hair. "Put on this dress!" she says sweetly. It's long and green, it puffs out like a princess dress and has ruffles down the front. Then she makes me put on these golden high heels that are about three inches tall. SHe teaches me how to walk, sit, and stand properly. After that we go eat breakfast and Cato and Brutus are there and Cato looks at me like I look good in this ugly dress. I feel like an ugly Capitol person like Dalya when Cato and Brutus look normal. After breakfast I go with brutus and Cato goes with Dayla. As he passes me I whisper "good luck," with a smile and roll of the eyes. He smiles back "you to." we go into this little square room with two by white chairs like the ones we will sit in the interview. "We need to give you an image," he says. "What about brave and mean girl?" I say back. "Perfect!"he says with excitement. "What a pretty dress..." he says and we both break out laughing. For the rest of the time Brutus asked me questions and I had to anwser them in my image. It was actually quite fun. By then it is time for lunch and after that we go to our interviews. Brutus and i are the first there so we sit and help ourselves. A couple minutes later Dayla and cato walk in. Dayla is prancing happily and Cato is slowly walking behind her. Once I get a glimpse of him I nearly spit out my lamb stew laughing. He is in this bright blue suite with yellow lining and shoes with black accents.