14

Clove Chapter 14

First I go over to climbing station and the tall girl from district twelve was in front I me. She is a good climber. Really good. After I climb I go and find Cato he is standing with the girl an boy from one. Glimmer and Marvel. Glimmer is tall blond and beautiful and Cato is standing so close to her it makes me jealous. We are all eyeing all the tributes. We notice two the boy and girl from three. All the others look weak but what should we know we have two more days of training. After that we are dismissed back to our floors Cato and I rude up with the little girl and huge boy from eleven. We get off at the second floor and walk down to dinner together. We sit on different ends of the table and the whole table is silent the whole time not even Dayla is speaking. I ate barley anything. "I'm done." i say as I stand up and walk down to my room. I poen the door and walk in. "What are you doing here! What do I look like a two year old I can pull down my own bed!" I scream at an avox pulling down my covers. She straitens up and nods her head with her hands behind her back and walks out of the room. She looked nervous. I jump on my bed and scream I flail around and flop rite onto the floor and scream again. I stand up and walk into the bathroom and stair at myself in the mirror. I pull out my hair and flip it around. I glair at myself in the mirror and run and jump straight onto my bed again and just lay there on my back. What's wrong with me.