Something has to be done about this

Just a little short chapter with a big confusing part at the end. xx

~ Still Liam's POV ~

Taylor arrived at my house around 7:20.

She was wearing dark grey skinny jeans, and a bright yellow shirt that made her blue eyes pop.

She looked beautiful.

She always does.

"I got the popcorn," she flashed a toothy grin that I loved.

"Great," I smiled kissing her cheek. She looked away, trying to hide her blush, but I already saw it. "You're so adorable," I chuckled at her.

"You make making me blush," she whined.

"Let's just watch a movie, maybe you won't blush as much," I teased.

She sighed and walked over to the sofa, sprawling her body out, getting comfortable.

I laughed deeply at her as she covered her face up with her hands.

Such a dork.

I walked over to my flat screen television and put in a movie.

Taylor was still sprawled out on the sofa, I frowned, "Where am I supposed to sit?" I asked her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, I don't know," she said sarcastically.

"Taylor, just get up so I can sit down beside you," I sighed.

"Nope," she said popping the 'p.'

"You leave me no choice," I smirked coming closer to her.

"Liam what are yo-- OH MY GOSH, GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT ARSE!" She yelled as I ran and jumped on top of her.

"Never!" I sang.

I didn't realize that our faces were close to each other, centimeters apart, my lips brushing hers slightly. Neither one of us dared to move.

I could stare into her eyes for days.

I slowly leaned down to where our lips connected. I moved my hands down to her hips, squeezing them gently. Our lips moved in sync, adding a bit more forced to it. I felt Taylor's hands come under me, pushing on my chest.

I didn't realize she was trying to get me off of her until she was no longer kissing back.

"Liam, we can't keep doing this," she stated as I rolled off of her and sat down on the floor, beside the sofa.

She sat up, leaning against the arm of the sofa. "What do you mean?" I asked, quietly.

She didn't bother answering my question, instead she asked another. "What are we?"

I sighed loudly, "Taylor, I like you."

"I like you too, Li, I have for years." She paused. "I just don't know what to do. You're with Daniel-"

"Danielle broke up with me, remember?" I said cutting her off.

"Oh..." She thought for a moment. "I still don't understand where this leaves us."

"You're so oblivious to everything, aren't you?" I teased, ruffling her hair.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm so oblivious to everything, now tell me where you're getting at," she said impatiently.

"Be my girlfriend," I stated.

She stared at me with her wide, piercing blue eyes. "I don't... You just... I want to... The fans..." She mumbled to herself.