Stuck

THIS SUCKS I KNOW, BUT I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK AND HAVE FOR THE PAST WEEK AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE LATE..

"Not to be rude of anything, but uh... What are you doing outside in the middle of no where, in a blizzard?" Liam asked me. 

Zayn, Harry, Jessica, Louis, Niall, and Kayla stood behind Liam, not taking their eyes off me. It was a bit frightening. 

Instead of answering him, I stared at the ground, like an idiot. I know Liam did nothing to me, but my anger came over me when I saw the others. I still have yet to forgive them.

They don't even feel bad for what they did.  

"Lor, please talk to us. We miss you." I saw Liam look at everyone behind him out of the corner of my eye. 

"We really do, Taylor." Louis sighs. "Especially me." 

I was confused. Don't they hate me? 

"I don't miss you one bit." Harry snapped. 

"Cool." I mumbled sarcastically. 

I glance over to my ex-bestfriend. Jessica. Her eyes were filled with tears, as we're Kayla's. 

Kayla hugged Jessica tight, attempting to comfort her.  

"Where were you heading to anyways?" Niall asked me. 

"A friends house." I mumbled. 

"Friends house?" Zayn nicely asked.  

"Yeah. Eric. He lives right now there." I pointed to his huge mansion that you can see clearly above tall trees. 

"Eric? First Louis, then Liam, and now Eric? Whore." Harry snarled at me. 

"I'm not with him." I sighed, not even bothering to argue with this curly-headed dick. 

"Bullshit." Harry coughed. 

"Haz. Please stop." Jessica whimpered just enough for me to hear her. 

"Someone explain to me why you all are out here in the middle of a-- TAYLOR!" Perrie emerged from the inside of the tour bus, jumping up and down. 

I love Perrie. I could never be mad at her. She wasn't even apart of kicking me out. 

She looked the same as before, except she dyed her hair purple, which suited her personality perfectly. 

I didn't say anything to her, but gave her a small smile. 

"Can we please go inside?" Niall whined. 

"Yeah! I'm freezing." Zayn ran back into the bus with Perrie, Niall, and Kayla. 

Leaving only Liam, Jessica, Harry, Louis, and myself. 

"Have fun freezing to death while you walk your ass up that huge hill." Harry huffed, and walked inside. 

"DUDE! Shut up, Harry." Louis yelled at him as he ran after him. 

And then there were three. 

Liam took a deep breath. "I know you hate me... Us. But I love you, and they love you. We all miss you." He paused. "Harry's just a little.... Protective over Louis, and he still says until this day that you broke Louis' heart and blah blah blah. We've tried to tell him to shut it, but he refuses. Nobody here is mad at you. I explained to all of them, and they're understanding. They realize that it was a big misunderstanding. Just come inside, at least until this storm passes, so you don't freeze to death." 

"No." I said simply. 

"No to what?"  

"I'm not going in there. I rather die."