Kisses, Jealousy, and Numbers.

*Liam's POV--*

Taylor is just so beautiful. I can't get her out of my mind, but I think she likes Louis. They were just lying on the floor for like an hour, giggling and talking. I KNOW Louis likes her, you can tell when Louis likes someone. Wait, why do I keep thinking about Taylor? I'm with Allison! But we have been having some problems lately...No, I love Allison. I don't even know Taylor. I still think she looks familiar though, I just don't know where I know her from.

"LIAM!" Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I was so caught up in my thoughts I forgot we were playing truth or dare still. I sighed, "What Harold?"

"Truth or dare?!"

"Dare." I'm gonna regret this.

Jessie leaned over to Harry and whispered in his ear, Harry smiled and nodded. "I dare you... to snog Taylor for at least a minute...In the closet though, I don't want to see this."

My eyes grew wide, I looked over to Taylor and she had the exact same look. "B-but...I'm dating Allison." But to be honest, I do want to kiss Taylor.

"It's just a dare Li, and we won't tell Allison." Zayn said.

I sighed, "Fine, let's get this over with." Please let this last forever.

Before you know it, I was getting shoved into a small, dark closet with Taylor.

"You guys aren't coming out until you guys snog!" I heard Harry yell from outside.

"Let's just get this over with, they're obviously not going to let us out." Taylor whispered, she was standing in front of me, leaning against the wall. I could barely see her it was so dark.

"Okay." I whispered back right before I smashed my lips onto hers. She was a bit surprised, but willingly kissed back. Fireworks exploded. I immediately put my arms around her waist just as she put hers around my neck. I pushed her up harder against the wall, deepening the kiss. I slowly slid my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance, in a matter of seconds, she responded and she opened her mouth. Our tongues were wrestling for dominance, but I won.

"You guys can come out nowwwwww." I heard someone say from outside, but we ignored it.

I moved my hands from her waist down to her bum, she held on tighter, as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Orrrrr notttt." I heard Jessie say from outside. Taylor broke away slowly. We were gasping for air. Suddenly the door swung open.

"Okaaaaayyyyy. Li, you have a-- Oh good, you stopped! C'mon then, let's go back to playing this game." Harry said, Jessie Zayn, and Louis were standing behind him. I looked at Louis and his face was filled with anger. He gave me a look that said, "We'll talk later." I nodded, and went to sit back down in my place to resume the game.

I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

*Taylor's POV*

After I shared the best kiss ever with Liam, we got bored with truth or dare so we decided to watch a film. Or movie as Jessie calls it.

"LOUIS!! YOU'RE MY FILM BUDDY!!" I yelled, jumping onto one of the couches.

"Okay..." He replied, looking at the ground. Something wasn't right about him.

"What should we watch? Something funny." Zayn said, looking through the selection of films at the hotel.

"Hallpass?" Jessie suggested.

"Dude, no. I don't feel like seeing penis." I said, shuddering.

"That's not what you were saying in the closet with Liam..." Harry said, smirking. Zayn and Jessie stumbled on the floor, and started rolling on the floor laughing. I blushed and looked down. Louis rolled his eyes, and sat down on the couch next to me. Liam walked into the kitchen, avoiding my eyes. Way too make things awkward, Harry.