What Happened Last Night? Part 2.

Liam's POV

"Get out." I growled at Taylor, regretting what I just said.

I saw her eyes tear up, and she ran out of the room. I felt so bad. I'll have to make it up to her later, she doesn't deserve that. She was only drunk last night.

"Liam, I'm not mad." Allison started.

I looked up. I thought she was? How could she not be?

Damn this girl is bipolar.

"I'm not mad because I know you would never even think about cheating on me." Too bad I already did.

"So what do you have to talk to me about?" I didn't mean to be rude, but it sorta came out that way.

"I don't know how to tell you this, Liam but...." She stopped.

Is she breaking up with me?! She can't be, she's all that's distracting me from liking Taylor.

"I'm going back to England in two hours. I just got a call from my manager."

I wanted her to leave, but at the same time I didn't.

And I called her bipolar.

"Oh baby, I'm going to miss you so much! Only a few more months until the tour is done. I wish you could go with me." I got up and hugged her.

That made me realize something. What's going to happen with Jessica and Taylor when we leave next Wednesday? Well Haz is dating Jess, so Taylor will obviously be with her when she comes to visit.

"I'm going to miss you too, Liam. Just make sure you stay away from taylor. I don't like her nor trust her." I've never seen this side of Allison before. It was really a turnoff to be honest, but I ignored it. I needed this relationship. I need to stop thinking of Taylor as more than a friend.

"When are you leaving?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

"Well right now actually. I need to get to the airport." She sighed.

"I'll drive you there, babe." I offered, kissing her cheek, again.

I'm going to miss her. No. I'm going to miss her distracting me from Taylor. Now i have nothing left to keep me away from Taylor.

--------

Taylor's POV

Liam and Allison walked out of the hotel room, not saying a word to Louis and I in the kitchen. I received a dirty look from Allison.

"Where do you think they're going?" I asked Louis.

We finished our pancakes, and I'm going to be honest, Louis not the best cook in the world, but they were okay.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Lets hope Allison left. I saw that look she gave you, and she's not going to be treating my girlfriend like that. No one is." He put enthuses on the word girlfriend.

"Aren't you just so sweet?" I cooed. i leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his head, making me kiss his lips. I didn't mind too much, I mean, he is my boyfriend.

Louis yawned, rubbing his eyes.

I just realized he hasn't slept at all.

"C'mon babe, go to bed." I grabbed his hand, trying to get him up from his seat.

"Nooooo." He whined like a little kid.

"Louis. Don't even."

"As long as you come with me." He grinned widely.

"I'll be in the living room when you wake up. I'm not even tired." I really wasnt. I've slept long enough.

He huffed. "Fine. Goodnight love." He kissed my lips softly.