Talks, Talks, and Talks.

This chapter is mostly Liam's POV, enjoy :) x

*Liam's POV*

"It says that Liam's contact already exists?" Niall said from the other side of the room, confused.

"What?" I was just as confused. I could feel my eyes grow wide. I knew that I wasn't crazy, and knew Taylor from some where!

"Yeah it's in as...Hold on, let me check..." Hurry up Nialler. "Oh it's in as 'Sexiest best friend everrrr ;) aka Liam' The lads rush over to where Niall was, staring at the phone to make sure Niall wasn't kidding.

I look at Taylor and Jessie, and their eyes are just as big as mine are. All of the lads faces, and Kayla's were mixed with confusion and surprised.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Taylor was Taylor Danielle Bell. I see it now. She dyed her hair, and she definitely grew up. She was my best friend. The girl who I had always loved, but never told. The girl who I shared the best kiss of my life with last night.

"Wellll.... We have to go now, we're going to be late for work." Jessie said, quickly snatching Taylor's phone from Niall's hand, and about to walk out the door.

"Wait! Taylor. We need to talk about this. After work, text me and we'll meet up somewhere. I know you have my number." I said, teasingly.

She forced a smile. "Okay." Her and Jessie gave everyone hugs, and walked out the door.

"Uh, Liam. What's going on? Did you and Taylor fuck one night, she gave you her number, you never called her back, and now she's here to fuck you one more time?" Niall said, earning a laugh from everyone except for me, I was still stunned that Taylor is Taylor.

"No, not at all. I'm not explaining it all right now. Once I get everything figured out and Taylor & I talk about it, I'll tell you all. Jessie, I'm pretty sure she knows." If she did, then Taylor's talked about me before, obviously. Maybe she missed me just as much as I missed her... "I'm going to sleep..." I walked down the hall, into my room, and fell asleep immediately.

==========

I woke up to hearing someone knocking on my door.

"Yeaaahh? Come in." I say, my voice being raspy.

The door slowly opens, and I see Louis. "Hey, can we talk?" I nod, motioning for him to come in. "So what's going on Liam? Last night, I know you would never kiss another girl while you're dating Allison, even if it was a dare. And now somehow, you're Taylor's 'sexiest best friend everrrrrr'" He winked. "Aka Liam. So tell me. We're best mates, you can tell me anything."

I feel like Louis deserves to know, since I'm pretty positive Louis likes Taylor. If he didn't, then he wouldn't be concerned. "Okay... So I'm going to tell you everything. But DON'T tell the lads, or any random person you yell at walking down the street." He smiles and nods, signaling for me to go on. "Taylor was my best friend since I was four. She was all I needed to make me happy. I would take care of her if she was sick, or she would stay at my house if something happened, either her mom or boyfriend problems. I was always there for her, and she was always there for me. I loved her. I never had the guts to tell her that. I was going to before I left for the X-Factor back when I was sixteen, but I was afraid. When I left for the X-Factor, I told her that it would be best to stop talking, she told me to get out, and we never spoke again, up until now."

Louis was overwhelmed with questions, I answered them all truthfully, except for one.

"So are the feelings still there?"

"What feelings?"

"Liam. Do you still love Taylor?" Ohhh. Those feelings.

Do I? No, I have Allison. But that kiss was breathtaking. Allison's kisses are better. Taylor is so gorgeous. I'll probably regret this later in life."No, no! That kiss was lifeless and it meant nothing." Liar.

Louis seemed convinced. "Good, so you don't mind if I date Taylor? I mean, I think I might have a chance. Of course I'm not going to ask her out yet, I just met her! But in time, I will."

"No man! I don't care, I have Allison, ya know!"

He laughed, "Yeah, how could I forget? Hey, nice talking with you. I love you Liam, you're my best mate, I don't know what I would do without you. I'm going to go shower, talk to you later mate." He walked out of my room, shutting the door.

As soon as Louis shut the door, I felt my phone vibrate on the bed. It was from an unknown number. I opened it quickly, curious to see who it was.

"Hey it's Taylor, you may not have my number, lol. Where do you want to meet at?"

I quickly replied.

"hey taylorrr! do u want me to come over?"

"Actually Jessie's coming over to the hotel to hang out with Harry. Do you want me to just come over?"

"yea thats great. just come to my room. see u soon. x"

Great, she'll be here any minute probably. I need to shower.

I went into my attached bathroom and got undressed. [A/N: MENTAL IMAGE.]