I've missed this

I wake up with a massive headache. 

Where am I? 

I attempted to sit up, but something pulled me back down. 

I looked down and noticed I was without clothes on. An arm was draped around my waist tightly. 

I groaned. Please don't let this be Harry. Please. 

I slowly turned myself around, so I was facing whoever was in bed with me. 

I saw big brown eyes stating at me. 

"Um...Hi, Lor." Liam smiled, awkwardly. 

"Uh...Did we...erm...do it?" I ask getting straight to the point. 

He nodded slowly. "I barely remember anything, but I would know if we had sex." 

"Nice. So I lost my v-card, and I don't remember anything." 

"At least it's to someone you know." He smiled. 

"May I remind you, you have a girlfriend." 

His face fell. 

"Should I tell her?"  

"Obviously, Liam!" 

He sighed. "I'm going to wait until this tour is over with." 

"And when is that?" I whispered. 

"Next week actually."  

I nodded, not replying. We sat there in silence, not knowing what to say.  

Two things were on my mind right now. 

I just had sex with my best friend.  

And I have a hangover. 

Why did I just have sex with Liam? 

"What?!" Liam asked. 

"What do you mean, what?"  

"You just asked me why you had sex with Liam, babe." 

Oh... 

"Did I say that out loud?"  

"Yes," he chuckled. 

"Oh..." Something popped into my head. "Liam...Please tell me we used....protection." 

"Protection?" His eyes grew wide. "Oh. Um, I don't remember, to be honest." 

"Okay, cool." I said sarcastically. 

I jumped up from the bed, well I guess it was a bunk bed.  

Oh god. I did it on a tour bus.  

How romantic, right. 

Oh god. I need meds. 

I ran to the bathroom and opened the cabinet.

DayQuil, nope. NyQuil, nope. Valiums, nope. Wait, why are there happy pills? I don't even want to know. Ahh, Advil. 

I hurried and took the pills with some water. I walked into the kitchen to get some food when I noticed Niall was passed out on the floor. 

Haha, oh Nialler. I tickled his face which caused him to smack himself. The sad thing is the poor lad didn't even stir. 

I shook my head at him and walked back into the bedroom. As I walked in I noticed everyone was awake. I didn't understand why they were staring at me until I realized I had been walking around the bus naked.

Great.

*Liam's POV*

As Taylor jumped out of bed I silently laughed to myself. I think she forgot she was naked.