Shopping, The Concert, and Invitations.

Jessie wouldn't shut up about the concert the whole day on Monday. Every person who walked in to get their coffee, she would say something to them about it. For old people, she would just smile, and tell them politely that she's going to her very first concert, and the old people, acted like they cared, smiled, and walked away. If it were guys, she would flirt with him, typical Jess, she is a big flirt, then say with a fake smile, "If only you were One Direction I would actually date you," and handed them their coffee. If it were people she knew and hated she would scream "I'M GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!! BE JEALOUS BITCH." That didn't end very well.

It was now Tuesday, the day of the concert. Me and Jessie are going shopping, and just being girly for the day to get pumped for the concert. I wasn't going to feel that "pump" anytime soon. I'm scared, but mostly nervous. I really hope Liam won't recognizes me, but of course he will. We were best friends for more than 10 years. Maybe we could try being friends again. Maybe we would fall in love? Wait. What are you saying, Taylor? I hated Liam. I don't love him. We'll never become friends again.

I was laying in bed thinking of what I was going to do if Liam recognizes me, or even talks to me. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a scream coming from Jessie's room. "TAYLOR FLACKING DANIELLE FLACKING BELL!!!!" Flacking? Odd. I got out of bed, greeted by cold air since it was the morning, and I had been under warm blankets over the night. I ran out of my room, into Jessie's room across hall. I swing the door open, and I see Jessie jumping around on her bed, with her golden blonde hair wet, she's wearing dark skinny jeans, a light blue crop-tee that says "FREE HUGS" on the front, and a white cami underneath.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING JESSICA?!" Yeah, I said Jessica.

She turned around and stopped jumping around and screaming. "Um. The concerts today. And we're going SHOPPING. Get your ass in the shower now."

"You started screaming for THAT?" Well, she is a Directioner.

"Yes. Now, while I'm fixing my hair and making us a quick breakfast, because I'm STARVING." When aren't you? "You take the fastest shower you've even taken in your existence, I've already taken one." Oh, that's why her hair is wet.

I follow her orders, and run back in my room, quickly picking out what I was going to wear to go shopping, since I'll be changing later for the concert. I decide to go with something simple-- Blue skinny jeans, a purple jumper, and purple TOMS. I grab some blue underwear and a white bra from my drawer, and run into the bathroom, and close the door behind me, before Jessie asks why I haven't gotten in the shower yet. I turn on the water, set my clean clothes strip off all my clothes that I , and hop in the shower. I get my hair wet then shampoo and condition it quickly. I shave my legs and armpits quickly since they were already pretty smooth. I turn off the water, wrap a towel around my hair, and dry my body off, and quickly put my clothes on. I pick up my dirty clothes, and run into my room throwing them into the same green hamper I had in Wolverhampton. I take my towel off of my head, not bothering to shut my door, and begin to brush through my thick hair. "Jess! What should I do with my hair?" I yelled to Jessie, I didn't know where she was though. "You should scrunch it." I jumped about 5 feet in the air, and whirl around seeing Jessie leaning against my door frame eating a banana. She had her hair dried and in loose curls, looking very natural. "Dammnn giiirl, you loooook hawwwtttt." I said with a wink. "Okay, you suck at being ghetto." Yeah, that's true. "Anyways, scrunch your hair, and I'll do it before we go to the concert."

"Alright." I quickly grabbed my mousse and started scrunching my hair, it didn't take long. "Okay, so where's breakfast?" I asked just as Jessie was finishing her banana. "Yeah, um. Well you see. I got hungry...So I kinda ate our breakfast." I wasn't really hungry anyways, I normally skip breakfast. "That's fine, I'll get lunch when we go to the mall." I grabbed my keys, and slipped on my TOMS. "You ready to go?" I asked just as she was putting on her gladiator sandals, trying to look at her phone at the same time. "Yes! You made good time! It's only 10:30, and the concert starts at 7, so we have the whole day to shop and get ready!" Can't wait... I love shopping, I just don't like the reason of why I'm shopping.