"Starbucks," Tickets, and Convincing

*Jessie's POV*

I cannot believe what I just heard on the radio! One Direction is actually coming to Columbus! I was fangirling inside, but I had to try to hide it so I wouldn't make Taylor upset. I'm a hardcore Directioner, so that's really hard to do, but I held it in. I have to get tickets. Maybe meet and greets, hey I could only dream! But I wouldn't have anyone to go with because Taylor's my only friend really. I lost contact with all my friends from high school, and I didn't make a lot of friends from college.

"I cannot believe they're actually having a concert right here in Columbus, I mean I knew they're on tour in America, I just didn't think it would be so close to me." Taylor said and sighed "Well I just can't get away from them." I was still fangirling inside, so I hesitated and thought what I should say to that "Y-y-yeah. That's crazy." Taylor gave me a "What the fuck, is that all you can say?" look, and turns her head back to the road. Wow Jess, is that all you could come up with?

We finally arrive at work, I really don't want to spend my Sunday making coffee for people, but it pays rent so I'll have to deal with it. All I can think about is getting those tickets. I will get those tickets one way or another. I wonder if they're not sold out already.

*Jessie's lunch break*

"Hey babe, do you mind if I take your car & go to Starbucks?" I asked innocently to Taylor, I needed an excuse to leave, I was tired of this hellhole. She gave me a confused look. "Uh Jess, we work at a coffee shop." Shit. I didn't think about that one. "Well....Yeah... I know that... But they have the new... mango berry mint mocha out and I really wanted to try it!" I said with a convincing smile. She still was looking at me confused, trying to decide if I was telling the truth or not. She stared at me for a while then sighed, "Mango berry mint mocha? All you had to simply say was can I borrow your car?" She knows I'm a terrible liar. I smiled, "So can I borrow your car?" She laughed and rolled her eyes "Okay, Smartass. Don't be long. You only have a 45 minute lunch." She threw me the keys to her car, I gave her a smile, and walked out of the mall. I didn't have to walk far because since most shops didn't open until 10, and we got there at 8, we always had a front parking spot. I unlocked the car and slid in, shutting the door behind me. I put the keys in the agnition and pulled out of the mall, not driving anywhere particular since I wasn't really going to Starbucks. I got lonely so I decided to turn on the radio.

"Columbus Directioners! Want to get your hands on front row seats and get the opportunity to meet One Direction this Tuesday at the Nationwide Arena?!" My eyes got wide, and squealed really girly like. I think I just found out how I'm going to the concert. "Well answer this one question and be caller number 10 & you'll win 2 front row tickets, plus meet and greets!" OMG. Tell me what the question is old man!! "Okay. So what was Harry Styles' favorite thing to do when he was younger?" Are you kidding me? That's the question? He could have at least pick a more difficult question, I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my phone to get ready to dial the number. "Okay, call 937-555-6924 and be caller 10 to win 2 front row tickets plus you'll get to meet One Direction!" Yeah, you already said that old man. I turned the volume down getting annoyed by his voice, and quickly dialed the number as I was driving around in circles.

Beep-beep-beep. Ugh really?! The lines busy? They probably already have caller 10. I dialed again, just in case, it rang for what seemed like forever.

"Helllloo! And what is your name?" I heard the voice of the old man on the other line. I decided to be nice to him.

"Hi, I'm Jessie Collins."

"Jessie Collins, eh? And how old are you?" Does it really matter to you?

"I'm 19."

"Oh 19! Well you're the lucky caller and you can meet One Direction Tuesday night IF you answer this question..." Do you really need to repeat it again? "What was Harry Styles', member of One Direction," No shit. "Favorite thing to do when he was younger?" My heart was pounding, I'm actually going to meet the guys I've been waiting to meet for so long. "Easy. Singing."I heard a ding-ding-ding noise like I was on some game show, come from the other end of the phone. "Congratulations! You just won 2 front row tickets to One Direction and after the concert, you get to meet them! Just stop by the studio whenever today, and come pick up your tickets!" I was trying to hold in my screams before I embarrassed myself, even though other Directioners would understand. "Thank you so much! I'll be over soon!" I hung up the phone quickly to let out my fangirliness. I screamed some as I was at a traffic light, deciding if I should go pick up the tickets now or wait until after work. I glanced at the clock, I still had 30 minutes, and the studio was right next to the mall so I'm good on time. I might as well get the tickets now, me and Taylor probably wouldn't want to go after work.