Awkward Situations, Kings Island, and Telling the Truth.

I wake up in the middle of the night to see Louis sleeping sweetly. He looked so cute when he was asleep.

I get up slowly and quietly, making sure not to wake up sleeping beauty, and walked down the hallway into the living room.

I was shocked to see what was there.

Liam and a girl, who was obviously Allison, with no shirts on, making out on the couch.

"What the hell?" I yelled. I tried to sound hurt.

Liam realized I was there, and pushed Allison off of him, causing her to fall on the ground. "H-hey, Taylor? What are you doing here at five in the morning?" So that's what time it was. I haven't been asleep for very long.

"Well I fell asleep watching a film with Louis."

He nodded slowly, and didn't reply.

Awkward silence filled the air as Allison tried to find her shirt around the room.

I was hurt by Liam having a girlfriend still. Obviously. I'm just going to have to get used to this. I like Louis though, he's a great guy and really sweet. He makes me really happy and he's so cute. I still love Liam. Love doesn't fade in a day.

Allison at last finds her shirt, and Liam remains topless, which I didn't really mind.

The three of us just stood around awkwardly. I didn't have the slightest clue on what to say, and I could tell they didn't either.

I decided that moment to make this situation less gawky, and to go to the kitchen to get some tea.

"Wait!" Allison says, following me. "This is a weird situation to introduce myself, but I'm Allison Wood, Liam's girlfriend. He flew me out here to visit him. I'm from London. Are you and little Lou dating?" She said apprehensively.

"Taylor Bell, and no, we're not. We're just friends." I said kindly. She wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Hold up! You're not from America!"

I laugh. Could you not tell from my yelling of 'What the hell". "No, I'm from Wolverhampton."

"Oh! Did you and Liam know each other?" She says, trying to start a conversation.

Should I be honest with her and be like, "Oh yeah, we used to be best friends, and I'm kind of in love with him, and we snogged the night of the concert." Or just lie.

Well, it's five in the morning, and my brain is still not completely functioning, soo.. "Nope, we went to different schools."

"I see. Well, we can talk more later, it's too early. Nice to meet you, and sorry about um...Liam and I..." She said awkwardly.

"It's fine! Things happen!" Like me falling in love with Liam while he has a girlfriend, I thought.

"I have to meet my friend in an hour to discuss my job, I'm a dancer." She says proudly. "I'm going to shower, and I'll be back here around three in the afternoon, so I'll see you then!" She hugs me, and we say our good-byes.

I look at the clock. 5:24

Yeah. I'm just going to pass out on the couch for a couple more hours...

--------------------------

"Taylor..." I feel someone shaking me. "Taylor...Wake up."

"Noooo." I mumble, annoyed.

"C'mon, I'm bored."

"Louis, I'm really tir--" I open my eyes, seeing familiar big brown eyes staring at me. It was Liam.

"That hurts, you know. Lou's not that gentle on waking people up." He teases.