Chapter III

Okay this was pretty weird already. I decided to continue his joke.

“Stiles Stilinski?”

“The only one… ¿Do we know each other?” –He seemed confused, and I was not better: Stiles Stilinski? I’m so sorry but he was a TV character, and TV characters, since I remember, arecharacterized by not existing in real life.

“Em… No, no. I saw you in the BHHS lacrosse games…” -I came up with an excuse, nervous.

 “Are you sure? I mean, I’m usually sitting on the bench… You might mistook me with another person, I don’t know, another Stiles Stilinski?” –laughed timidly. I didn’t understand it at first: how “Usually sitting on the bench?” He played, and he even was the scorer…

Then I understood: we were in the BHH, the Beacon Hills (Memorial) Hospital. What meant: I was in Teen Wolf. The series. My favorite series. With the guy I’d dreamt of so many times, “Stiles I’d-die-for-knowing-your-real-name Stilinski”. That’s why they couldn’t find my parents: It was all a dream, when I woke up it’d all go back to normal, with my angry parents and my six month punishment…

But, as I appeared in a specific place, I was also in a specific moment: The Start of the Season 2. That’s why Stiles was at the hospital: he was waiting for Lydia. That’s why he’d never played yet.

In any case, dreaming or not, I wasn’t wasting this opportunity.

“Is there another Stiles Stilinski in Beacon Hills?” –I answered him, smiling –“I must have seen you on the bench, sorry, just that, your name is heard a lot, you know?”

 “Are girls who talk about me?” –I could see how in his eyes appeared a little spark. I thought about me and all the other lots of Teen Wolf fans. I thought of Erica. I nodded.

“Wow...” –He smiled- “Do you go to BHHS? I’ve never seen you before”

It was senseless that we went to the same school and never met each other, and I wasn’t going to say something as “I saw you in a Tv Show and I’m talking with you just because all this is a dream”, so I answered 50% lies…

“No, but I like going to see the games.”

50% truths…

“I’m a player too.”

“Lacrosse?”

“No, hockey. That’s what we play in my school.”

He was going to say something, but I interrupted him:

“You know, maybe we should move away from the machine before anybody sees us”

“Good idea... ¿What’s your name?”

“Terri.”

“Well, nice to meet you, Terri” –He smiled at me. I melted.

“Same to you” -I smiled him- "Are you hungry?"-Interesting question, we both laughed- "C'mon, I saw another machine a few corridors away"

A scream interrupted me. Stiles run away that way, and I followed him. Lydia. It was so amazing being in the series, and that the things that happened when I saw them through the screen were now happening again, but with me in it. I could see everyone's reaction because of her disappearance, and I was the only one who knew what would happen after. Obviously I couldn't tell about it because a) they would think I was crazy and b) I didn't know either where she was, but where she'd be found, some hours later.

❄ ❄ ❄

"Any other descriptors?"

-she's 5'3", green eyes, fair-skinned and her hair is actually stawberry blonde" –Stiles answered to his father, the Sheriff.

I loved that line, I loved how Stiles knew all about Lydia (and that he even said more about her than her own dad) and the way he worried so much about her, and, also, I loved the fact that he always repeated that her hair was "actually Strawberry Blonde". Them I saw how the Sheriff took him by his neck and sent him home. It was like watching Teen Wolf in a gigantic 4 Dimentional cinema, but a lot better.

I went behind Stiles

"Hey! ¿What happened? ¿Who was she?" -I pretended I didn't knew a thing.

"Mmm, no, nothing... She's just... Lydia Martin, a friend of mine"

"'Just Lydia Martin'"-I thought (but of course did not reply)- "'friend'... Yeah, sure, Stiles..."

"Don't worry, I assure you they'll find her."

"Yes... In fact, I'm going to look for her myself, right now" -he said, jumping into his Jeep, where Scott was.- "So sorry I have to leave like this, I hope we'll meet another day!"

"Don't worry, good luck!"

I went back inside the hospital and returned to my room. Brunette (or, better said, Melissa McCall) went to see me and told me there weren't any news of my parents, and that I should stay there until they found somewhere else, but I wasn't worried anymore, I knew I was dreaming and that when I woke up I'd be back with my parents, all safe and sound.

And that's how they were, waiting me for lunch (Looks like my great dream'd made me skip breakfast). I put on my jeans and T-shirt which ones I was dreaming constantly but, finally, I decided to change them for a short flower-patterned dress, to "change my outfit a little bit".

Lunch was not as akward as I thought it would be: my uncle, aunt and cousins, and my parents and I had a long talk about what we should and what we should not repeat in our next visit (tipical), and promised that we'd be back soon, and also eating ice-cream and going out's promises. Nobody mentioned last night incident, what I thanked. Finally, a lot of huggs and kisses and goodbyes after, we went way to the airport. 

As soon as I boarded the plane and opened my hand luggage I found out I had forgotten Max. But I didn't have any way to go back and look for him, what didn't make me smile... Since I had memory, I'd always slept with my teddy dog, and when I couldn't find it I spent even hours looking for him, simply because I can't sleep without him. I told mom, worried, and she told me to wait a few days more and we'd find a way to bring him back by mail. I sighed. "It just for a few days..."

I tried to keep my mind on something else, put my earphones one and returned to my book: "Looking for Alaska" (John Green), that was the book I picked for reading in these two weeks. The flight seemed way faster than for a 9-hours-flight; I read a lot, watched some series (and repeated the first Teen Wolf Season 2 episodes, remembering my dream, but, honestly, watching them was not even close to being in them). I also saw the sunset (I'm always on the window seat). And I slept, I don't know how or when, but I did it. 

Or at least I supposed that when I found myself on the entry of the Beacon Hills High School, with my short flower-patterned dress, in the dephts of winter.