Chapter VIII

“Well, I’ll just tell you that maybe being in love with a fictional character could be not so harmful…”

“-Always and only when you can be with him. –She raised her eyebrows.- But not in that way, I mean, no kissing nor anything like that.”

“Hugging could be a good start.”

“Stydia.”

“Sterri. I ship you.”

I rolled my eyes. She changed the subject.

“So… We talked to the real and only Stiles Stilinski… It was fun…”

“But confusing…” –I completed.

“Totally. But he does remember being with you, though.”

“And remembers the same things we saw on the series… And I dreamt.”

“And if it wasn’t a dream?”

“What do you mean?”

“What if, instead of dreaming, for some reason you are actually in Beacon Hills? ¿On Teen Wolf?”

“Well, I could’0ve reached that conclusion by myself with the series’ ‘new episodes’… Any coherent ideas?”

“Does anything of this seem coherent to you?” –I did not answer.- “Exactly.”

“And so…?”

“I guess all this is for a reason… You know when I was a child I used to read a story in which a boy was able to change the past to correct his mistakes.”

“Two things. First: This is not a fairytale. And second: I really don’t think I can change my mistakes by changing a series’ episodes.”

“Well, it was an idea, I’m totally lost. Maybe the point is for you to finally meet Stiles…?”

I give her my best “seriously?” look.

“Ok, look, I’m as shocked as you are. So, if you could change your attitude, that would be helpful.”

“If we don’t know the ‘why’, what should I do until we find out?”

“Enjoy it? Try to help them, I guess…”

“We should think about it a little bit more, and a little bit better, but I feel I had too many emotions in a day. I’m going home, I’ll read, rest, I don’t know, whatever.”

“You won’t go with Stiles… Will you?”

“I can’t control that. Every time it happened I was asleep.” –I was on the defensive, I admit,  but the situation had exceeded my limits.

“Let’s do this. Go home, get some rest, read, whatever you want. Stiles is waiting you in a few hours. Go, meet him, try to be helpful and to have a good time. You know, take advantage of the incredible luck you have, and you may find there the reason of everything.”

“And what if I mess all up?”

“You’re right. Don’t go. Stay at home, bore yourself, don’t kiss any Stiles. Live with your six month and two weeks punishment in a coffee base so you avoid falling asleep and waking up in the place where everyone would love to be…”

“Yes, I think the first option sounded better.”

“I knew it!”-She smiled- “Me, by the way, I’ll look for something useful here, on the Earth.”

I smiled at her, I don’t know what would I do without her. Always by my side.

“Thank you.”

“Okay, now, leave! And tell Stiles I say hello!”

After we said goodbye to each other I rode my bike and returned home, where I lay on the sofa and watched TV.

 ❄❄❄

My parents had a meeting, so I was alone. That was great, I needed some rest: too many emotions for less than a day. I lay on the sofa to watch one of those really dull movies in which ones the superspy (called James) falls in love with the girl, but his job prohibits him from expressing his love and finally everyone knows it and then the villain ties her to a bomb and the James has to save her but he can’t until the freaking bomb counter is o 0:01 and in that moment… ¡Oh my God! He does it, saves the girl and beats the villain and then… Then I fell asleep, but I know anyways that in the end he quits his job so he can marry the woman he loves and they end un living in a house in front of a lake with two children. Do you understand now why I fell asleep?