Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON POVWalking towards her house Emma heard the sound of footsteps running closer towards her

THIRD PERSON POV
Walking towards her house Emma heard the sound of footsteps running closer towards her.

Turing around in a fighting stance about to punch her attacker until she sees the pair of doe eyes she knows so well.

"God Lena you scared me!" Emma exclaimed before giving her friend a quick hug.

With a chuckle Elena pulls away.

"Sorry but I really need your help with something."

"What's wrong?" Emma asked worried.

"I stopped by to speak more to Rebekah-"
"Lena i told you-"

"Just hear me out." With that Emma closed her mouth letting her friend continue.

"She explained to me all about how they were raised and how they became vampires but I she mentioned something that seems wrong and since she for some reason seems to like you I was hoping you would be there with me in case she goes crazy." Elena explained.

With a small nod the girls continued on walking in that direction.

"For the record, Bekah isn't that bad you should give her a chance she's really sweet." Emma told her.

With a small smile on her face Elena replied, "That's because your Emma it's impossible to mean to you."

Once they reached the Salvatore house they both walked in.

"Oh it's you again I thought I told you to leave." The original stated not seeing the other blonde enter yet.

"Well I think you should know that it wasn't Mikeal who killed your mother it was Klaus." Elena told her and explained her proof when Rebekah denied it.

With that, Rebekah screams at the doppelgänger. "Get out! Leave!" Once Elena runs out Emma walks cautiously towards the now crying female original.

"I'm so sorry Beks." Emma whispers pulling her into a small hug.

"Em?" Rebekah lets out through chocked sobs.

"I'm here. I'm right here I've got you." Emma consoled her friend giving her a tight hug.

Emma waited until she fell asleep from exhaustion before setting a blanket over her shoulders and giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow Bekah."

With that Emma walked out the door and watched movies with her siblings for the rest of the evening.

-

Waking up to a quick bounce on her bed, Emma shot out of bed worried.
"What? What happened?" Hearing a small giggle Emma immediately relaxed and looked to the edge of her bed to see Meg with a small smile on her face.

"What have we said about waking me up like that missy.?" Emma questioned with a smile.

"We should always do it...?" With Megs response Emma picked her up and gave her a bunch of tickles loving to hear her little sister laugh.

Hearing laughter from Emma's room Laurie walks in with cereal in his hands.

"Good morning." He smiles.

The two blondes look up to see their brother at the door.
"Morning Laurie."
"Good Morning."

Tapping Meg lightly on the back to get up she let out a sigh knowing that means Emma has to go.

"Alright I gotta head out so be good at school today please both of you."

The Mckay siblings walked down the stairs after the eldest got dressed giving her brother a side hug and her sister a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you guys."
"Love you."
"Love you more Emma!"

-

After school and work Emma went home to get changed for the homecoming dance.

"Hey Meg! Did u just get home?" Emma asked as she gave her sister a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah Laurie walked me before heading off to practise."

Heading upstairs to get changed Emma couldn't help but shake the feeling something bad was going to happen tonight.

With a shrill ring from her bag Emma picked up her cellphone to see Caroline calling.

"Hey Care what's up?" Emma asked as she was straightening her hair.

"Sunshine I have a big problem the gym is flooded!" She screamed into the phone.

"What? After you spent all that time decorating? Wait does that mean I don't have to come?"

"I know right it took forever! And don't you dare not come Miss Mckay you and I need to dance together!" It's going to be at Tyler's place."

"I was just kidding Care of course I'm going to dance with you. Alright so I guess I'll meet you at Tyler's."Emma chuckled.

"I'll see you then. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye."

^Emmas Homecoming dress

Next chapter a certain original hybrid and werecoyote reunite 😊