Chapter 13

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Waking up towards Tyler's house Emma still couldn't shake the bad feeling she had.

"Hey Sunshine!" Turning around at the sound of her nickname Emma met her best friend with Jet black hair and blue eyes holding out a coresage for her.

"Would you like to have a first dance with me my lady." Damon took his hand out.

"I would love to kind sir." Emma laughed putting her hand in his as he placed the flower braclet on her hand and walked into the manor with her.

"You look stunning Emma."

"Thanks Damon you look dashing as always."

"Well I have to impress my best friend now dont I?"

Damon looked behind her to see Katherine (posing as Elena) standing near the refreshments.

"I'll be right back Em."
With a nod of her head he was off.

Looking around for Caroline she stops to see the light shining on someone on the stage.

Hearing the soothing British voice Emma let out a gasp seeing Klaus again after a month.

As he stepped off the stage he immediately spotted the werecyote and made his way over to her.

"Quite a speech." Emma smiled as Klaus put a hand on Emma's lower back.

"You look absolutely stunning love." Klaus smiled then smirked as he saw her blush.

"So I'm assuming this is all your doing." Emma states as she gestures to the party.

"You assume correct love. Like I said the first time we met, beautiful and smart." The original hybrid smiled. A genuine smile.

"Would you do me the honours of a dance love?" Klaus took his hand out towards her.

Glancing down at his hand Emma let out a small smile.
"No thanks don't really feel like it."

Klaus pouted, "Come on Emma just one dance love I promise I don't bite." He smirked as she blushed.

Taking a moment to decide she spoke up.
"Fine. One dance."

With a nod he took her hand towards the dance floor.
"One dance."