Chapter 1

Third person POV
"Oh! Who is this guy safari sam?"
'Alaric' opened his closet door to reveal the clothing he has. Klaus had to play the part of vampire hunter/ history teacher Alaric in order to set his plan in motion.

He narrowed it down to two shirts and held them up to Katherine who is tied to a chair in front of him.

"Ok bad or badder?" Klaric asked.
"The dark colour suits you better" Katherine commented.

"Thank you honey ok a little pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaric questioned her.

"The dagger used to kill Elijah you will find him in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house." Katherine told him.

"Ok then that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need is to resurrect Elijah, that guy is such a buzzkill." Klaric rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."
Klaric rolled his eyes yet again.

"Right, Elenas aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He questioned.

"That's it." Katherine wouldn't tell him anything.

Grinning coldly, he touched the side of her face and she flinched in fear.
"Oh so jumpy." She gritted her teeth.

"Please..just..just kill me I have told you everything I know." She begged.

Klaric had put his hands on the armrests of the chair and looks directly at her face.

"You see I believe you are lying so I'm going to ask once more, what else?" He compelled her.

Katherine compelled replied "They we're trying to find a way to kill and original without a dagger and using Bonnie instead."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?" Klaric questioned puzzled as he removed his arms from the chair.

Katherine shook her head. "She doesn't or didn't I don't know. You kidnapped me remember I'm out of the loop."

"Well we will have to get to the bottom of that." He hummed.

"Please just kill me and be done with it." Katherine pleaded.
Klaric scoffed "And show you kindness. I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last half that long."

He takes a single-blade pocket knife and hands it to her.
"Now I want you to take the knife...and stab your self."
She hesitated before taking the pocket knife and stabbing her thigh.

Klaric smirks as she groans in pain "Now take it out"
Katherine does as he says as her wound heals.

"Now when I'm gone I want you to do that over and over again and if you get bored switch legs." Klaric compelled.

"Where are you going?" Katherine questioned him.

" I'm going to lay my eyes on my precious doppelgänger.
He kissed Katherines forehead teasingly as he walked toward the door.

"They found her" Katherine suddenly splurted out.

He paused and then proceeded to turn around and face her.

"Elijah found the werecoyote she's here."

Klaric's eyes had widened at the sound of this new information as he had a soft smile on his face.
He has been waiting to meet her for a very long time.