Chapter 2

Third person POV
The bell had finally rung as students piled out ready for lunch all except for Emma.

"Hey Emma you coming?" Bonnie asked her friend as her and Elena were getting ready to leave.

"Um..you guys go without me I'll catch up just need to talk to Ric." Emma told her friend as they left the classroom, leaving her and Ric alone.

Klaric was curious as to why she stayed.
"Hey are you alright there Emma?" He questioned.

She nodded, getting up from her spot and walking toward his desk. "Yeah sorry I'm just feeling a bit weird losing control back there."

She huffed then continued, " just make sure your careful we still don't know what this Klaus guy looks like or what he wants."
"What do you think Klaus looks like?"

Emma shrugged, " I'm not so sure but if he is anything like Elijah then maybe he's handsome." She stated with a joking tone and a light laugh causing Klaric to have a small smile appear on his face.

"Your going to the dance right?"
"Of course I'm forced to go by Caroline but I'm still not really feeling the whole sixties thing." She stated.

She stared at Alaric and was wondering why he was acting a bit off. Then it hit her.

"You okay with Jenna I know you guys..." she trailed off.
Klaric blinked confusedly before remembering what Katerina had told him.

"Yeah just the whole thing with Isobel's death and Jenna and Klaus everything just keeps piling up."

" I'm trying to figure out how to win her back." Klaric continued on.

"Well I say to tell her the truth I mean girls love honesty and uh..ooh get her a nice flower like a pretty orchid I think those were her favourite because there're mine as well that's what we bond over sometimes." Emma states with a light laugh.

"Cheer up Ric don't worry you will get the girl." And with one last smile Emma had left the room.

"Oh love I always get the girl." Klaric states to himself.

☽☽☽

Emmas POV

After leaving class going to the picnic table at the front of the school I took a seat next to Elena and Bonnie.

They were talking about the dance tonight but I paid them no mind as I played around with the fries they had gotten for me.

From behind me appeared a bubbly girl named Dana she's in my history and art class.

"Hey Elena, Emma there you guys are."

"Here we are" Elena said awkwardly.
We aren't really friends just classmates I wonder what she wanted

"Ok this is going to sound freaky but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if your going to the dance tonight."

"Tell him she has a boyfriend." Bonnie told her with a roll of her eyes.

"I don't whose this hot guy." I smiles cheekily with a small raise of my hand.

"OW!" Elena nudged me in the ribs.

Dana frowned " you could at least meet him, his name is Klaus."