Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Emma's POV

"Sweetheart wake up." Someone was shaking me the voice sounding familiar.

I looked up to see Rebekah staring down at me with a small smile. I lifted my head and looked over to Klaus in the drivers seat.

"Where are we?" I asked groggily still waking up from my nap. He turned his head to face me.

"Well I'm here to find out what Stefan seems to be hiding so love, welcome back to Mystic Falls." I gasped excited to be able to see my siblings again.

Once the car was stopped at the school I jumped out.
"Freedom!" And was about to take another step when Klaus sped over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Not yet love I still need to find out what Stefan is hiding." He looked me in the eye and I knew it was useless to run. Honestly I was too tired anyway.

"Rebekah watch Stefan and you're coming with me darling." Klaus started to walk holding my arm softly so I don't run.

I felt butterflies in my stomach every time he called me sweetheart or darling.
No what is wrong with you! He's the bad guy! And he killed your best friend.

Shaking the feeling off we walked inside the school.

Walking besides Klaus into the school I couldn't help but feel weird not because I'm here with him but something was wrong and I couldn't figure out what.

I bump into someone whilst walking.
"Omg I'm so sorry." I apologise and look up to see a familiar brunette who was supposed to be dead.

Tears spring in my eyes seeing her alive and well.
"Elena.." I wisper unsure if I was dreaming until she nodded with a smile on her face and opened her arms I gave her a massive hug.

One of my best friends who was supposed to be dead is hugging me and for a second I forgot who I was standing next to and it seems Elena did as well.

"This is a nice reunion." The sarcastic British hybrid mentioned as we pulled apart.

"Klaus..." Elena breathed out scared for her life and I went to hold his arm to stop him from coming closer.

Grabbing Elena's arm roughly pulling her towards the bleachers he grabs my hand softly but still hard enough to bring me with him.

The students I recognised as Dana and Chad were sitting by the bleachers while Klaus scared the others away had compelled Dana to stand on one foot and if she falls Chad has to beat her to death.

He could have just let them go.

I hold Elena's hand trying to comfort her.

Klaus taunted Dana. "Keep it up."

Elena moved closer towards the hybrid. "Where's Stefan what did you do to him?!" Right now I was angry at Stefan he couldn't even tell me Elena was alive when he knew how sad I was that she died.