Chapter 6

Third person POV
The next morning, Emma got up happy and grateful that she didn't have anymore nightmares. She felt a little embarrassed that she had sprung all of that on Klaus but was very grateful for his help.

She never had anyone to turn to. Her whole life she has just been helping others. She has put her siblings first, her friends second, school work third and then finally herself fourth.

Emma was always like that. It was just how she was. She deserved the world but always thought to give it to others before herself.

She got ready and they were on the road again heading to a warehouse in Chicago.

"Welcome back to Chicago Stefan." Klaus said once they all piled out of the car.

Stefan frowned not understanding what they were doing here. "What are we doing here?"

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

"Blacked our most of them. A lot of blood lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Emma shuddered not even believing how her friend used to be.

"Well that is a crying shame. The details are what made it legend." Klaus said seeing to drift into a memory as if he knew something the other two didn't. "Chicago was a magical place."

"Yeah well I'll take your word for it. Like I said I don't remember most of it."

Nik rolled his eyes at Stefans brooding attitude. "Going to get down to business then?"

"Why are we both still with you? We had a deal your hybrids failed. I mean don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favourite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem it's her." Klaus informed the duo.

The three of them walked into a dim, quiet and frankly almost empty bar. When Klaus turned to moody Stefan. "Looks familiar, doesn't it?"

"I can't believe this place is still here."

"You've got to be kidding me." An older lady says as she walks over to the trio.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar says to the bartender-"
Klaus is interrupted by the women.

"Stop you may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." Emma let out a small laugh which she tried to cover with a cough when Klaus playfully glared at her.

The older women turned to look at Emma in awe and shock. "Oh my god your real he found you." She gasped.

"I'm sorry..??" Emma questioned.

"Your the werecoyote." She said in awe.

"Oh yeah that." Emma smiled sheepishly forgetting she was the only werecoyote in the world. "I'm Emma nice to meet you." Emma greets shaking her hand.

"See now this one has manners. It's lovely to meet you hun I'm Gloria." She playfully tells the boys shaking Emma's hand.

"I remember you." She told Stefan.

Stefan nodded, "Yeah. Your Gloria shouldn't you be..." he trailed off.

"Old and dead. Now if I die whose gonna run this place." Gloria says.

"Gloria is a very powerful witch." Klaus states.

"I can slow the ageing down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." She smiled jokingly.

"Stefan why don't you go fix us a little something behind the bar." The vampire rolled his eyes but nevertheless did as told. "Little wolf could you go make sure he doesn't break anything."