Chapter 9

Klaus POV

Klaus POV

I looked over at Emma to see her staring off into space, probably thinking about her friends and family.

Maybe when this is all over I would allow her to visit her friends every once a while. After all I don't want her to despise me.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked finally noticing my predicament.

"Glorias gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." I glanced over at all of them.

I looked over at my sister. "What's going on?" Then glancing over at Emma who shrugged.

"Somethings wrong. He was asking about Mikeal. He's not with us Nik I can sense it." Rebekah answered.

Mikeal... I don't ever want Emma meeting him.

Immediately Stefan declined the accusation.
"She's lying." He told me.

I don't believe him..

Emma's POV

Klaus held a murderous glare.

Swoosh

Crack

Klaus snapped Stefans neck making him temporarily dead. I stood shocked. Before i could even move to his body Klaus stood in front of me.

He pushed me against the wall but not hard enough to hurt me with emotions swimming in his eyes.
Anger. Betrayal. Sadness?

"Nik!" Rebekah yelled from the corner of the room.

I tried to pry his hands off my arms but his grip was too strong.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." I demanded quietly with my bright blue eyes coming through to display.

He let go of me but stayed close.

"What is he lying about?!" He calmed down a little but there was still an angry look in his eyes.

I considered being nice because that's what I always do but I had enough. What he was insinuating was that I was lying or was part of some scheme when really I have been incredibly nice hoping I would be able to see my siblings again in one piece.

"You know what Nik!" I yelled not even realising the name I called him. "I have been running around with you ALL SUMMER! I don't know if my siblings are happy or how their days are going. I don't know what my friends are doing and I don't even know what Stefan is talking about and you know why?! Because of YOU!" I yelled taking a breath to calm myself down and looking at the flash of hurt glaze over his eyes.

"So no I don't know what he's hiding and quite frankly I don't want to know. I just want this to be done with so I can go back home." I told him in a calmer tone.

"Let's go." Klaus said and stormed out the door.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and lugged Stefan on her back as I opened the door for her and she nodded her head in thanks. We headed towards the car and I took out a book and decided to read until we arrived to wherever we're going.

Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I tried to do some in Klaus POV it didn't really turn out the way I hoped it would. I'll try it again in another chapter and hopefully it will be a lot better. If anyone is confused I used chapter 8 as a sort of flashback to a moment during the summer between Klaus and Emma. I hope you all enjoyed and thank you so much for reading it means a lot to me.
I'll update another chapter soon💓