Chapter 37 - Restraining Order

Sabrina

Scott, Stiles and myself were standing in the Sheriff's office. We had gotten here moments ago to find that Jackson had come here and Stiles' dad didn't look too happy to see us. He was talking to Jackson's father right now, who's a lawyer, might I add. And we were waiting for our punishment.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone is controlling him." Lexie told us, her and Allison had cracked the Bestiary, Lexie said she made a mistake and that the Kanima actually seeks a master, not a friend.

"Or he doesn't remember." I put out the possibility and Stiles nodded, leaning down to the desk to talk to the other two. 

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?"

"A fugue state?" Lexie asked, as soon as the doctor told her about it and what Lydia went through, she researched it and searched for previous cases of people that have been in a 'fugue state' 

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder-,"

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison added, cutting Scott off, 

"Yeah, he had help with one thing tough. The video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles reminded us, for some reason, someone didn't want Jackson to know at all.

"Whoever's controlling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" I asked, it seems a bit unbelievable that he's been going around killing people and he doesn't even know. 

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles rolled his eyes and I nodded my head, oh that makes perfect sense, why didn't you say so.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Lexie asked her voice cracking slightly, I knew she was worried about what was gonna happen to us and whether we were gonna get into trouble.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott nodded to himself as I looked over at him, good luck with that. 

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked quietly as I shook my head, there was no way Jackson was gonna be willing to talk to us. He's furious and I'm not surprised if he gets his dad to press charges against us.

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?"

***

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." We were sat in an interrogation room of all places. Scott, Stiles and I sat on the same side of the table, being punished. 

Mr Whittemore was there, overlooking Sheriff Stilinski's process and my mom stood by the door, outraged that she had to get called tonight to be told her kids broke the law. Stiles cleared his throat and looked up at his dad. "What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." his dad's eyes narrowed at him, clearly disappointed that once again his son has been wrapped up in another crime. 

"Bu-okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles suggested a scenario and I just put my hand on my forehead, he's just making this awful situation much freaking worse."I'll just hold it." he nodded as he dad sent him daggers. He was not being forgiven anytime soon.