Nine

By the way I don't think I ever introduced Jackson so here he is!
///////////////////////////////

Running all I do is I run in my dreams. I keep running I don't know from what..... but I keep running, I could hear a sinister laughter coming up behind me I would run faster to see if I could escape from whoever is running after me it was gaining speed. I turn to see who it was but there was nothing but darkness nothing there, I kept running because I could still hear it behind me.. "El you can run, you can hide..... just remember I'll still be by your side and you'll never be able to out run me no matter how hard you try." a shiver ran up my spine as I kept running "DON'T RUN FROM ME ANYMORE!!" The voice boomed I felt the vibration bounce off the darkness around me, the vibration jump from the wall's, i could feel it from the floor I was running on "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed back I didn't turn back to scared I would see something I would not want to counter.

I felt something grab my arm, my blood ran cold I turned around to be met by Jackson I smiled and hugged him tight "I'm so happy to see you!" he laughed his laughter not sounding like the laugh i grew to know, this laugh was spine chilling, I let go of him to see his eyes pure black "W-What have you've done t-to Jackson..." I said pure shock evident in my voice "You'll never know until you let me in!" It said this thing in front of me had a sinister smile, I started running again "You don't want to fight me El." it whispered in my head I started running faster but I could feel him right there like it said earlier.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" My eyes open, it was just a dream I thought to myself "EL!" My brother came in pure shock in his face "What happen?" He sat down beside me "Just a nightmare." "El are you okay!" I heard Josh and Jackson come in, the sat next to me and Zack. I looked at Jackson scared that it may have not be him like he was in my dream "El are you okay?" Jackson said i got out of my thoughts "Wh-What yeah, sorry didn't mean to stare." I looked down and started to pop my fingers "It's okay, what happen." Josh asked "Nothing it was just a nightmare nothing bad I guess. Wait where's Nara?" Josh's and Zack's face turn red "Well she didn't stay the night here..." Zack rubbed the back of his neck, oh my god Nara got laid, I really hope it was Shannon who took her "Who did she stay with?" I said giving the boys a smirk while I wiggled my eyebrows at them "Stop." Jackson said and they all busted out laughing "Guysss, who she stay with." i whined "She stayed with Shannon." Zack said "Oh my god she finally got laid! Yes she scored!" I stood up on my bed and did my little happy dance, once I finished the boys looked at me then busted out laughing "What? I'm happy for her!" I said laughing along with them.

I got back in my bed "Okay, well we're gonna go to bed alright." Zack said giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug "Night sis, love you." "Night bro, love you." I kissed his cheek also and hugged him back "Night El see you in the morning." Jackson said while he left behind Zack "Night El." Josh came and gave me a hug and kisses my forehead "Night Josh." I kissed his cheek he left my room with that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked down the stairs I heard voices coming from the living room, they were whispering so i try to concentrate on what they were saying but I couldn't hear anything that would come easy to hear all I hear was people talking at the same time. I decided to ignore it and kept walking down the stairs.

I stepped into the living room seeing Jared, Nara, Shannon, Josh, Jackson, and Zack. They were all dressed up when I realized I was still in my pajamas "Hey guys!" "Hey sleeping beauty." Josh said, I gave him a glare "Hello El." Jared said standing, smiling at me he hugged me I hugged him back "Hey Jared!" We let go and I said hi to everyone and excused myself to go change.

I came back down the stairs "So where are we heading?" I asked seeing them by the stairs that were by the front door as I got off the last step.

They all stepped out of the house besides Zack waiting for me as I stepped outside so he could lock up.