One

I was walking down an empty street, I could hear something walking behind me I speed up my walking when something grabs my wrist and pushes me against the brick wall "What do you want." I tried to say calmly "I want to make a deal." He said getting his face closer to me so I could see his face a little his eyes were a bright blue.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I practically fell off my bed grabbing my phone to turn the alarm off. "It was just a dream" I said to myself. I started getting ready to get my stuff ready before my move to Los Angeles with my brother.

"Hey do you have everything packed mom said you should be good. So we could leave already." My brother said coming into my room.

"Yeah just finished."

"Alright let's go." We walked down the stairs where my mom and dad were waiting for us to have a 'talk' with us before we left. Me and my brother sat down in front of my parents.

"Where's Matt?"

"He's still getting ready before we drop yall off at the airport." My dad said in a soft voice you could tell he didn't want to cry in front of us. While on the other hand my mom is crying so hard.

"Sorry guys I was getting ready." My little brother said coming down the stairs he sounded sad he came and sat by me.

"Now that we are here I wanted to say I'm gonna miss having my kids here. It's not gonna be the same when I come home because I'm used to seeing all of y'all racing to see who can hug me first but this is what you guys want I'll approve but just remember the door is always open for you guys to come back. We will go visit as much as we can okay." My dad said crying a little at the end.

"Guys don't cry it's only for a while we aren't living by ourselves we have 2 more roommates." My brother said tearing up I don't remember him telling me we were going to have 2 more roommates.

"I just don't want you guys to leave because I'm gonna miss my baby's."

️My mom sobbed "Yeah I don't want you guys to leave its gonna boring with you assholes not being here." My little brother said.

"Guys we are gonna miss you also but we want to try this and yes we know the door will always be open and we will try to visit as much as we can also." I said my voice cracking at the end and tears coming down.

"Let's go it's almost time for them to leave." My dad said. We went to get ready once we got everything in the car we headed to the airport we said our last goodbyes and hugged them since we don't know when we would see our beloved family.

We went through the whole process once we were done we went to sit waiting for our plane to be ready. I started texting everyone that I would be on the plane heading to L.A. that I would text them once I arrived "Plane 627 will be boarding please go to gate F."

We handed our ticket to the lady as we entered the plane. I was extremely nervous because it was my first time going on a plane my seat was A3 in first class well okay.

I found my seat it was a window seat I was now more nervous I looked for my brother and saw he was 2 seats in front of me. He turned and said to me "You'll be okay trust me okay." He said to me.

"Okay I'm so nervous though."

"Don't be just relax okay." I nodded and closed my eyes to try to relax I felt the seat beside me sink, I opened my eyes to see a very attractive guy beside me he looked at me he had the most clearest blue eyes I've ever seen.

"Hi I'm Jackson. You are?" He smiled.

"Eleanor. Sorry if I was staring." I smiled and looked away.