Eight

Sorry for not being fast at updating I've just been really busy. I'm so sorry I went back to look at the chapters that the beginning I had named Zach Matt in the beginning I didn't realise it till now I'm so sorry y'all are probably confused. I hope y'all enjoy vote and comment so I know you love the story and I'll update faster. Also please check out my other books. Love y'all so much and so wonderful and beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you else.

Night before the party/ Friday night
----------------------------------------

"Wake up! Wake up!" I jolted up "What?" I looked around to see the room pitch black I looked at the clock to see it was 3:00 in the morning my blood froze. "Fuck why did I wake up? Wait someone told me to." I thought to myself. I looked to see that Josh was still in the bed but his back was facing me "Thank god." I whispered when i reached over a pale white hand grabbed my hand I looked to see coming from Josh's body when he turned over it wasn't Josh instead it was man with jet black hair with pure white eyes but with black all around his eyes with a a cut from one side of is cheek to the other he had no nose. I tried to scream "Can't scream. To bad!!!" His laugh sounded so horrid it made my ears bleed when I looked at his teeth they were so sharp. I tried to pull my arm back but he pulled me more to him "YOUR NOT LEAVING!!!!!!" He screamed in my face he pulled me to where I was face to face with him I tried to turn away but his hands hold me still so I wouldn't look away from his eyes "He's HERE!!!!!" "Master! is here!! Your not going to be a virgin anymore!!!" I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the room I pulled away "NO!! YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY!" He slapped me I tried to scream, cry, anything. the footsteps sounded louder the more the thing neared. I finally got a little of my voice "This is has to be a dream?" I whispered to myself "Its not!" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I tried to wake up but it was real.

I felt a shock go through me waking me from the dream.
I looked around the room not knowing where I was "Where am I." I looked to my left to see Josh "You wouldn't wake up so I called my friend that's a doctor because your heart ended up stopping so the shocked you back to life." "Oh. Where am I?" "Your at my friends clinic." "Oh okay." I nodded thankful he took me from my horrible dream well should I say nightmare. The door opened behind Josh "Your awake." The doctor came towards me "How are you feeling." I looked up to him to see he had eyes almost white and jet black hair pulled back my body froze "I'm-I'm fine. Thank you." i looked back to my hands "Well you gave us quite a scare. Your lucky your friend Josh realised you weren't breathing. Or you would have been a goner." "Can she leave already?" I heard Josh asked the doctor "Yeah she can leave now?" "Yeah she can. I'm gonna go and leave so she can change." I looked down to see I was wearing a gown I felt a cold shiver go through me wondering who changed me. "Who changed me?" I asked Josh "His girlfriend changed you." "Okay. Can you please step out." "Yeah." He got up from the chair then walking out the door closing it behind him.

Josh's P.O.V

I felt terrible I didn't want this to happen I hate doing this shit. I walked up to Logan "What the fuck happen?" I asked Josh "I don't know how the fuck she woke up I made sure she couldn't wake up! Jared was supposed to take her virtue today." "I know! What if she's not ready?" "What do you mean?" Logan looked at me with confusion "Well what if she wasn't ready I mean what if you woke her up by scaring her so bad she woke up from her fear of you and then Jareds heavy stomping. I mean I was watching her tremble in fear from when I told her "Its not." I physically saw her tremble." "Josh you know what the fuck you were getting into when you made the deal I mean I gave up my sister for this!" He said moving his arms everywhere "I gave up my sister to be the best of best doctors in Los Angeles and I'm living the most expensive life and I love it. I don't care if I gave my sister up for this living she's living a perfect life in hell where she was supposed to be from the beginning since she was born." His eyes grew whiter the mention of his sister "I turned into this monster for him and I'm happy I did because you give up your soul and the person you love the most I know it's hard but I had to do it for my parents I made Jared delete they're memory of her so they won't be mourning about her." His eyes turned soft "Look man I only say the shit I do about my sister so I won't feel bad for what I did to her I loved my sister trust me I did but I needed this. I need to get out of the poor and be rich the way I was supposed to be." Guilt and regret was written all over his face "Man it's okay. I didn't know you loved your sister." i hugged him "It's fine no one does only you and Jared do." He hugged me.