Thirteen

2 Weeks Later

El's P.O.V.

~Dream~

I was walking down a dark street when someone pins me on a wall; I took in a sharp intake as my head hit a hard surface.

"Well, Well look what we have here.." a deep voice said in my ear making chills go down my spine as his lips touched my ear "Why would you be walking alone in this dark street?" I tried to catch a view of him but he was blocked out, how there wasn't any fucking light in this damn street.

"I need you to send a message for me. To your lover." I was pulled out of my thoughts; I was confused on what he meant by lover I didn't understand what the fuck was happening and he was telling me to give a message to my supposedly lover?

"What?-" I got the confidence to ask, I screamed as I felt a sharp pain on my forearm; it started to burn as seconds went by, his hands not moving from the pain, I was screaming bloody murder as I tried to get out of his grip the pain became more unbearable I gave up on fighting this person. I wasn't strong enough to fight him and screaming the only thing I could do was scream, my lungs felt like they were going to burst from not taking any air in.

His hand left my arm but it still felt the burning sensation. I felt dizzy from all the screaming I did. I felt like I was about to pass out. "Now tell him that I will get him and I will have his crown." After he said that, I felt my knees buckle, my knees hit the floor with a loud thud. I looked at him as I tried to stay on my knees trying not to fall on my face as I watched him he snapped his fingers making him disappear; my body went limp making me fall on my face in slow motion.

~End Of Dream~

I woke up sweating I felt a burning pain on my forearm, I turned my lamp on that was by my night stand to see it was a hand print with an initial of an A next to the hand print; I looked at it terrified knowing this happen in my dream seeing now on my arm made fear whatever was going into my dreams.

I stayed awake to scared to go back to bed knowing I might have another nightmare.

I looked at the side of my bed wishing Nara would have stayed with us... Shannon could have given her a job but she said she had stuff to be done at her other job. I sighed as I turned on the tv putting it on Netflix to watch some criminal minds to take things of my mind.

As I started to think about my nightmare I started to wonder who was the guy who had me pinned to the wall. I was scared to find out the answer, I was scared that he would find me and kill my brother and friends. I shudder at the feeling knowing that it could happen at any moment of day.

I got out of bed to check on them hoping that my thoughts didn't get the best of me, scared that maybe they were killed by the person who did this to my arm.

I walked down the steps to the second floor. I hold onto the railing for dear life scared that I would be pushed, I don't know why but that was always my fear of being pushed from behind while walking down the stairs.

I lightly tapped on Jackson's door before entering. I know he wouldn't be awake but it was just in case he was awake he would know I was entering. I looked in his room to see nothing out of place. I walked up to his bed to move him a little to see if he would move so I know he was still alive.

"Mm?" He said as he opened one eye slightly "El are you okay?" I nodded as he sat up on his bed making room for me "Sit." I obliged sitting on his bed. I didn't know what to say, I don't think he did either because he didn't say a word we just there in silence.