Fifteen

El's P.O.V.

I saw Jared whisper something to Shannon he leaned away from Shannon as he smiled at me and walked away, hearing the front door close behind him. A small frown formed on my face as he left before I could even thank him for saving me, even though he'll be confused on why I was thanking him. It just felt so real his touch, his presence was just so strong and powerful even his cologne sent was strong as if he was in front of me.

I wanted to feel his kiss on my forehead just like in my nightmare. I remember him telling me something... promising me something but I couldn't recall the promise.

A hand waved in front of my eyes taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

I looked at who's hand it belonged to, it was Josh. "We're you guys asking me something or talking to me?"

Josh smiled. "Yeah, we wanted to know if you wanted to go get some food with us? Or if you wanted to stay home so I could stay with you.. if you'd like?" He smiled nervously as he touched the back of his head.

I smiled slightly. "I kinda want food for this dang headache I have now." I giggled. I actually just wanted to be alone and think of what just happen, but I don't think I would be getting my wish granted anytime soon.

"Okay good cause I really wanted food." He laughed. "C'mon were leaving already." He stood up from the couch I was sitting on, helping me up.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I didn't know what to say after that.  I was relieved when I heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Ready to go guys?" Zack said as he grabbed the keys from the key hanger. I notice that Shannon left as well.

"Yeah we're ready." Josh said as he took my hand in his, Zack looked down at our hands then looked up to Josh with a worried expression.

Why did Zack have a worried expression? I looked down at our hands hopping he was doing out of a friendship instead of a lover. I felt Josh shrug his shoulders.

I didn't want to hold Josh's hand but I know he's worried about me but it just feels wrong to me now. I kinda just wanted to be alone with no one touching me, I felt as if I was missing something from my thoughts.

We were heading to the garage when I feel Jackson pull me back, getting me out of Josh's hold. I looked at Josh as he turn around to look at me, I shrug not really knowing what to say. "Your sitting with me." I nodded as I heard Jackson tell me as we got in the Range Rover I sat in the back with him.

I wondered why I'm acting like this... like if I belong to someone else.  I want to keep a little distance from Josh and Jackson, just so I can figure out what I'm feeling.

I looked out the window escaping reality for a while, just look outside taking in it's beauty of the city. We came to a red light stopping, a car pulled up beside us.

There was a family a little girl and boy in the back as I looked at them, I notice there was someone in the very back of their car. I tried to focus on the person in the back but something caused me to look back to the kids.