Seventeen

For some reason it didn't save the note I had wrote. I wanted to tell y'all that I didn't finish it because I wanted to let you guys read it! Also there is going to be a lot of errors how I didn't proof check it at all! Forgive me.
Enjoy love you!❤️

    I looked up at the ceiling, two days had passed since whatever I felt at Jared's house. I still feel it when I'm alone. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to ask my brother and everyone else for help but I'm scared they won't know what to do.

I remember I haven't went to see the priest when I told him I would go see him when I was Jared's house. I got out of bed feeling a bit drained, I ignored and went to go shower and change to go see the priest.

I decided to call him to see if he was in or not once I was dressed.
The phone rang about three times when someone finally answers.

"Hello?" A women answered the phone.

"Hi I'm Eleanor and I wanted to know if Father Ethan was in."

"Oh yes, he's here."

"Oh great tell him I'll be there in 15 minutes please."

"No problem sweetie, see you soon."

I walked down the stairs to see no one was awake. I left a note saying I was going to go to the store.

I left the house quickly heading to the church. I felt a bit guilty acting so secretive about this, yet I didn't want people to know about what was happening with me. It was just weird not telling Zack I mean he's my brother.

I used to tell him everything I was feeling to what I had on my mind. He did the same to me but we've been so far apart it's just weird. I don't have anyone I trust to tell this. I would tell my mom but she'll just worry and make move back to the boring town. I didn't want that so I decided to just keep it all in.

I walked the steps to the church. I quickly walked to Fathers Ethan's room. I knocked three times and waited for him to answer. I knocked again "Father Ethan its Eleanor." The door opened he looked a pale, it looked like he's lost about 50lbs since I last saw him which was about three days ago. I wondered if he was okay himself. What if he was going through the same thing as me?

"Come on in sweetie." I walked behind him sitting in the seat I had last sat in.

I decided to ask him. "Father Ethan are you okay?"

He looked at me with a weak smile. "Yes I'm fine. Now Eleanor sweetie I don't want to scare you."

My heart stopped. What was he going to tell me. "Yes Father go on."

"Well sweetie... we may be dealing with a demon on our hands."

I was shocked what did he mean a demon! How the hell did this happen? I didn't understand. How could I get the attention of a demon, when I did absolutely nothing to get its attention. "D-Do you know the name of this demon?!" I was panicking I didn't know how to respond to this.

"It's name is Abbadon. I'm guessing you caught his eye. I don't know how but he chose you as his victim."

I was breathing hard I know I was. I don't know how I could have caught this Abbadon demons attention. I tried to control my breathing by not breathing at first. Then lightly breathing in and out but my breathe would still come out fast.

I looked at the priest to see he had a worried facial expression. I guess he was worried how I haven't said anything, but I don't know what to say about this.