Eleven

Sorry I took forever on this I didn't know how to finish it. I will add another chapter to this just so y'all know. I made this chapter extra long for you guys can forgive me.

Also I will go back in the book and fix mistakes I had made.

I'm sorry I took forever once again! Know that I love you guys and you guys mean the world to me! I'm not lying y'all give me motivation to write when I see that y'all read the story and vote for it and I want to thank you for that. Love you!

Xoxo- Melissa

2 days after arriving to my parents house

I was looking out my window as it softly drizzled letting my mind be at peace and let me go back to think how everything went south... I mean yeah my life is fine. As in my brothers career is going good and I made some amazing friends while being in Hollywood. The thing that's not okay is that I'm seeing some weird things that aren't even there.

How am I supposed to ask my questions if the answer I'm going to get is that I'm in insane.
I don't wanna be know as 'oh that's Zack's insane sister' when they see me, no I wanna be normal. That's why the only person that knows of this is Jackson not anybody else I know I can trust Jackson with my life that's how I know he wouldn't tell a fucking soul because he's so down to earth and wouldn't betray a soul.

I start to remember when I saw Jared with horns and fully black eyes sending chills up spine giving me goosebumps.

I don't know how the hell I can dream so vividly that makes me wonder if it was a dream or if it was real... the thing is I remember his kisses his touch they felt so amazing I know I didn't have control over myself, I wanted him I wanted to fill him inside me.

I touched my neck where he kissed and lightly sucked in my dream making me want to feel his lips on my skin again they felt magical.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a light knock on my door

"Honey." I heard my mom say as she opened the door

"Yeah." I said turning around to face her

"Dinner's ready." she said walking into my room I nodded walking towards her she hooked our arms together taking me to the dinning room.

I know being home was supposed to make me have a little peace of mind but it actually has been a little rough. I haven't had much sleep because the nightmares have become worst scaring me awake and every time I do wake up I check the time and it's 3:30 in the morning and I see red eyes starring at me from my closet.

I haven't told my mom anything else of what's happen in Hollywood nor what happen the night I arrived. I know I had told Zack I would tell mom about the nightmares but I haven't because they'll think I'm going insane like I said.

"Are you not hungry?" my mom said taking me out of my train of thought

"What? Oh yeah sorry mom." I said realizing I haven't touched my food I looked at their plates and notice they were halfway finished with their food

"It's fine honey." mom said going back to eating

"So how's the Hollywood life?" Dad asked from across the table

"Good Zack is working on a horror film actually. I've made some good friends and I enrolled into-" I realized I haven't been to school and I've enrolled about a month ago

"What's wrong honey?" Mom asked

"Uh- nothing but I enrolled into college for the next semester that's starts in a couple of months." I said lying to my parents face.. I've never lied to them but this I had to because they would be furious if they found out that I haven't been to school since my move to Hollywood