Three

*DREAM*

I was running I could feel someone running behind me I would turn around but see nothing but darkness. I tried running away from the darkness because I knew something evil was in it, I heard a loud rumbling coming from the darkness I turned around to see a lot of hands coming out from the darkness the hands held me up to see the darkness cracking open for me to see a man standing there. I screamed to see if anyone was near for them to help me I looked around to see nothing but fire in every direction when I looked back to see if the man was anywhere near me. My heart dropped seeing him about 10 feet away from me but his back was facing me instead of his face, I could feel myself trembling with fear when a large pair of wings come out of his back his wings weren't normal angel wings that were white and fluffy these wings looked as if they were burned, at the bottom of the wings were ripped, and ruined. He finally turned around looking at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were black with red specks in the middle I finally looked away from his eyes to see that he had horns coming out of his forehead. ~~~~

I woke up sweating I notice my light was off I felt fear fill my veins, my heart was pounding so hard I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I felt numb my mind kept repeating the image of the man in my dream everything felt so real the hands holding me felt so real I could still feel the fingers on me. I started feeling a burning sensation on my thigh I screamed from the pain. I had never felt pain like this. I heard the guys running up the stairs I tried to turn my lamp on but I couldn't move from how much it hurt I felt tears stream down my face. "El are you okay!!?" my brother burst into the room the guys were right behind him Jackson turning on the main light, I turned to look at the boys when I see someone behind them in the hallway staring at me from the darkness "Your mine!" he growled I turned away when I looked back to see nothing but darkness "EL!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!??" I looked to see my brother and the boys wide eyed I took my cover off and on my thigh was a bite mark with a burned mark of a hand print. "El what happen." they all asked at the same time. I didn't know how to answer them I was still in shock my brother snapped his fingers in my face taking me out of my shocked state I answered not knowing how to say it ''I dont know I woke up from a nightmare, then I started feeling a burning sensation on my thigh when I screamed y'all came up here. What the fuck is going on!!!" I sobbed out my brother came to my side hugging me "El you ll be okay i promise!" my brother said making me feel safe "El we promise you ll be okay!" Josh and Jackson said hugging me.

My brother stayed in my room too scared something else would happen while Josh and Jackson went to sleep in their rooms they wanted to stay in my room but my brother insisted for them to sleep in their rooms. I tried to get comfortable but I didn't find any position for me to sleep in. I heard my brother lightly snoring knowing hes not waking up anytime soon. I grabbed the control and turned on the tv going to Netflix while watching a couple of eposides of Supernatral I started feeling myself dozing off before I completely feel asleep I saw someone standing infront of the tv, he turned to his side seeing he had horns I wanted to scream and run but sleep had won.

"El wake up!" I heard Josh say "Mhmm?" "Come on were gonna sign you up for your classes. By the way ill buy you starbucks any size you want if you get up now." Ugh he knew my weakness Zack had proably told him so he could get me up "Im coming. How much time do i have?" "You have an hour so hurry!" i jolted up and ran to the shower. I got in and shampooed and conditioned my hair and shaved my legs while shaving my legs I finally saw the mark in daylight the bite mark was horrid and the the burn was a shaped of a hand, I thought I was just imaging it then it clicked my dream where I was getting held by all those hands I felt a cold chill go up my spine. "El come on you have 40 mins." I finished shaving rinsed off one more time before I got out while I grabbed a towel heading to the closet to change.

I grabbed a pair of white pants with black stripes with a black shirt, white converse I grabbed my black purse, some black avitors and the necklace my mom gave me for my graduation that was shapped as a heart.(Outfit on the side)

I headed down the stairs when I realise I had left my phone upstairs on the charger I ran back up the stairs going into my room to see my phone on my bed I grabbed it and ran back down the stairs. "Hey El ready?" Josh asked me "Yeah were's Zack and Jackson?" "They went to go register for some gym member ship for all of us." I nodded "Alright lets go!" We went outside "Wait how are we gonna get there?" "My parents live in Malibu." "Wait! I thought you lived in Dallas with my brother?" "Yeah but I left my cars there because I was coming back." " Oh okay so you only took one car to Dallas? "Yes and my parents had my other 2 cars at their house." "Oh okay." we headed towards his car when i notice it was a stingray corvette "Josh this a stingray isnt it." "Yeah it is El. You know your cars?" "Yeah Zack taught me how to identify them." "Dang we have a badass dont we?" we busted out laughing "Yeah i guess i am a badass." We got in he connected his phone to the car the song that started playing i knew by heart it was mine and my best friends song before i moved *Or Nah by The Weekend* i started singing to it when the song was over i turn my head to see Josh staring at me as if i grew 2 heads "What?" "You knew the whole song with out missing a lyric?" "Oh it was mine and my best friends song before we moved." "Well girl you know how to rap it looked like you don't even listen to this kinda music." he chuckled "Hey never underestimate someone by appearance boo." "I won't I learned my lesson." We got to Starbucks "What do you want?" "Let me have a Vanilla Bean Frapp. Grande. Please." "Yeah. Hi! Can I have a Grande Vanilla Bean Frap and another Venti Vanilla Bean Frap. Please thanks." "Your order will be at the window." We got our drinks and headed to the school this school was massive I was nervous out of my mind I got butterflies thinking how would I make it. Josh took hold of my knee "El you'll be fine I promise I'm going in there with you. Were just registering." I nodded what he told me made me less nervous.

We parked in the parking lot, We entered the building it was quiet school I guess the students were in class "Josh Has there school started?" "Yeah like 3 weeks ago..." "Oh then why are y'all putting me in if its too late?" "El it's collage they don't care." "True okay do you know where the office is?" "Yeah don't be nervous."