Urban Legend

"That shit felt good" Zack grinned breathing heavily.
"Yea.. I know"
"hehe" He creeped his hand and gripped your hair from behind. You thought he was fixing to kiss you until he pushed your head down towards his pants. You grabbed his arm in a panic.
"What the heck Zack!?" You yelled.
You pushed his back against the tree as he tried to push your head down.
"Chill out~"
"Zack i'm gonna beat your fucking ass!" You yelled blushing.
He pushed you on your back suddenly and hovered above you with his arm by your head. You pushed his chest but he didn't budge. He didn't say anything and you were waiting. He kissed your lips and laid his head on your chest.
"Huh?" You looked down at him and he fell asleep that quick!
You exhaled, laid back, and looked up at the stars. Your hand made its way though Zack's hair as you laid there.
30 minutes passed and he was still sound asleep, you felt yourself drifting off.

*SNAP!*
Your heart dropped and you sat up cradling Zack's head.
What the hell.. Did a branch break? No I must been imagining things. Maybe a twig fell out a tree that's all..
*SNAP!*
This time it was even closer and you tried to wake Zack up but he was knocked out exhausted.
"Useless ass!" You whispered to yourself.
*SNAP!*
You were getting freaked out and dragged Zack's body behind a tree. You grabbed his scythe and hid behind a different one.
Just as you did so a figure in white walking into view as you peeked around. They had long black hair and their gown was bloody. They were pale and barefoot with scratches and mud on their feet.
Is that the grudge?!?!
They stood their almost 15 minutes waiting for something and you prayed Zack didn't wake up. After a while the figure walked away in the direction they came. You waited 10 minutes before running over to Zack.
Your heart was racing.
That person looked like someone out of an insane asylum.

You dropped the scythe and it made a thud sound that eco'd throughout the woods.
...
"Zack wake up!" You shook him and he turned away still sleeping. "Please baby, wake up for me"
*CRUNCH!*
You froze as you heard leaves begin to crunch. Then you heard fast dashing which scared the fuck outta you.
"Zack please!" You shook him.
The footsteps we're getting closer.
You kissed him and stood up with the scythe. You gulped and waited but the running stopped as you held the scythe out.
You screamed as something grabbed your ankle and you swung the scythe. You opened your eyes and Zack was looking at you confused.
"What are you doing?" He started laughing while you were shaking in fear.
"Zack someone's out here!" You got down and he held you.
"Calm down, Where the hell are they?"
"Um.." You looked around and it was as if nothing happened. No more running. No more creepy figure. "I don't know.. but i'm telling you I know there is!"
Zack stared at you and turned back around to sleep.
"Zack i'm telling the truth!" You frowned.
"I know, just wake me up when the weird thing comes again" He yawned.
"You don't wake up easily!" You complained but he was sound asleep.
"Fine! I'll kill them myself!" You grabbed the scythe and started walking off. After about 7 feet you dashed back to Zack.
That asshole! He better be lucky i'm too overpowered and i'm saving my energy for a real battle!
You convinced yourself but immediately heard crunching again.
You shook Zack and he looked up at you annoyed.

"Whattttttttt" He whined loudly.
You covered his mouth. The footsteps were no longer visible.
"Zack shut up! It happened again!"
"What happened?!" He muffled through your hand.
"The footsteps! They're getting closer and you yelling doesn't help!"
Zack turned back around and you grabbed his arm.
"Can you stay up with me?"
Zack ignored you but he noticed your body was shaking and suddenly pulled you over by his chest.
"Calm down princess" He soothed you and rubbed your head. "Just go to sleep.."
"No! they're out there!" You tried to get up bet he held you in place, "I'll stay up, I promise just go to sleep" He kissed your forehead and you relaxed in his arms.
"But you're gonna be tired.."
"Just go to sleep" He told you.
You closed your eyes and cuddled against him as you drifted to sleep.
You woke up to bright daylight and Zack was still awake.
You shot up which freaked him out.
"What's up? The fuck happened?"
"You actually stayed up?"
You were shocked.
"Yea, i'm not a liar. I heard that shit last night too.." He looked around thinking, "COME OUT HERE BITCH, FUCKING COWARD. ILL KILL Y-
You covered his mouth.
"What are you doing??"
"That thing kept running around, I could hear them and I yelled but they wouldn't come out.. fucking bitches.." He was more agitated than usual because he was tired. "And I couldn't leave you here to find the little shit" He sighed. You just stood up and grabbed his hand.
"It's bright out.. so I bet we can find our way back" You smiled. He gripped his scythe in the other hand as you walked around. There was a lot of metal and dead animals laying around. After about an hour you saw the motel and were happy although you hated that place too. Zack walked in first and you were greeted by the usual annoying attendants but you were glad to see them.
Zack.. was not..

"Yo! You won't believe what happened!" Sin said with his arm over Zeros shoulder.
"Those police officers were a hassle.." Matt stated.
"Where have you been!? It's against the rules to skip an execution!" Sike
went to hit Zack but he caught the sword and broke it. Zack's hands were bleeding now and everyone gasped.
"Oh my gosh are you okay~?" Mari grabbed his hand and he pushed her.
"Fuck off bitch"

I'm thinking of ending this book with a sad ending.. idk maybe :)

Honestly i'd be scared asf if I saw slenderman or that girl from the ring in the woods 🥲