A complex 🔪

"Dance!" He threw more money this time which made you cry.
"I don't wanna dance anymore!" You spat. He just sat there and watched as you cried in the middle of the room.
"Sorry.. I went too far" He stood up and wrapped his arms around you as you cried into his bandaged chest. "You know how I feel about lying princess.."
"Im sorry.. I lied and didn't tell you. The headmaster said I couldn't stay here with you unless I payed. He said your money doesn't count for mine so he gave me a job to make some extra cash to stay with you. I know how much you love it here.. I didn't tell you because you wouldn't like it" You looked away sad.
"I don't love it here" He spat.
You looked up at him and his eyes were back to normal. "I don't love it here, I love you"
Before you could reply he kissed your lips gently and sweetly.
"I love you too". You replied. He picked you up gently and laid you on the bed. He kissed your neck before making eye contact. Your eyes were swollen and you had blood dripping down your arm and foot.
"What the hell is wrong with me" He sighed and went to the bathroom. When he came out he had bandages. He went to the closet and grabbed some comfortable clothes.
"Come here" You tried to get up but the medicine had worn off and you became sore again.
"ouch" You mumbled.
"Does it hurt to move? Sit down" He came over and started to wrap your wounds.
"Can I change your clothes?" He asked.
You nodded yes and he took the stripper outfit off. The Makeup had rubbed off and he could see the marks he made and he gritted his teeth.
He put the black shirt and joggers on you. It was 11 pm and the whole building was sleep except for the ones out killing.
You both laid down to try and sleep but neither of you could.
"I'm sorry, I'll never do that again, I promise" Zack was angry at himself for the way he acted. "I promise!"
"I won't lie again.. I know it makes you mad, I'm sorry" you told him guilty. You turned to face him and finally your minds were at peace and you fell asleep in his arms.

... peace only last so long

It was morning and when you woke up Zack wasn't in the room.
"Ugh! Why is he so-
"What'd you say?" He came out the bathroom with his clothes and bandages on with wet hair.
"Oh nothing" You smiled.
Then it hit you, yesterday was the first day you told each other 'I love you'. The first time in the 6 months y'all have been dating.
You pressed your face into your pillow blushing. He gave you a confused look and continued to brush his teeth.
Your head shot up, "Shit"
You grabbed the money off the ground and bolted out the door to the headmasters room.
"Headmaster!"
"It's fine, just give me the money" It was as if he was expecting you. He counted the money and then gave you back the rest.
"You only took 300 out of 3000" You told him confused.
"Rent isn't that expensive, it's a murder motel for crying out loud" He smirked. "Keep the rest"
"Awesome!" You smiled.
"So Isaac found out, how'd that go?" He asked hiding a smirk.
"How'd you..?"
"I didn't but now I know, I don't really care anymore you can leave" He shoo'd you away. His sleeve rolled back while doing so and you saw.. a tattoo?
"What's that on your arm? That tattoo.."
"Nothing get out" He urged and you left the room. Zack was waiting outside leaning against a wall.
"Look! I have so much money left, we can go out to eat or something" You exclaimed excited.
Zack smiled, "For now let's just go to the cafeteria"
When y'all walked in your eyes immediately landed on Zero. He was fixing to say something but you signaled him not too. On the other side of the room you heard Sin talking to Matt.
"I'm telling you! She's my soulmate! That dancer was beautiful!" Sin told him.
"No ones more beautiful than my sister" Matt crossed his arms.
You, Zero, and Zack walked over to the table.
Sin cringed, "Why is she over here? Her head is big and ugly!"
"Ugly?!" You stood up offended.
"Are you dumb? She's cute as hell" Zack smirked.
You blushed and sat back down.
"Zero, you gotta believe me! I saw my soulmate last night.. I'll show you tonight, both of you!" Sin exclaimed and everyone rolled their eyes. You knew who he was talking about but you couldn't say anything yet.
"Have you figured out who killed Simon?" Matt asked you and you shook your head no.
"It's your funeral, Hey Zack~" Mari came over. Your eye twitched. "Oh hey Y/n"
"Hi" You said passive aggressively.
"So you're gonna come to the strip club right??" Sin asked desperate.
"Hell yea! I'll go" Zack smirked and looked at you.
"Seriously? I wanna go too then~" Mari added.
"Mari I will beat your ass right now" You told her standing up.
"You won't touch a strand" Matt stood up as well.
"What is this? Some kind of sister complex?" You laughed. He didn't say anything but pulled out a knife. Zack put his scythe to Matt's neck.
"Try it" Zack gritted his teeth.
"Calm down! We're all friends here!" Sin tried to calm the situation.
"By the way, Where is Sike?"

...