locked 🔒

"Did you hear that?" One person outside asked.

You bit Zack's thumb, holding in your moans as he grinded slowly. Tears of frustration and pleasure fell down your face which surprised Zack. He smirked and licked them. "You look good like this~" He whispered.
*Rattle Rattle*
Your eyes widened and you pulled yourself into Zack's chest. He looked at the locked doorknob as it jiggled and smirked. "It's okay, just keep holding onto me~"

"Naw man I don't hear nothing"
"I did! Then why the hell is the door locked!? Let's go see the headmaster"
You heard footsteps walk away and immediately Zack flipped you on your stomach and arched your back.
"H-Hurry" You moaned as he thrusted deeper. You felt him hit your G spot and you gripped the sheets.
"Fuck.." He groaned as he hit that spot over and over. He placed one of his hands on your breast and massaged it, while his other hand was pressed against a dimple in your back. You felt yourself reaching your limit as you came on his dick. You twitched and moaned and lost your posture. The sheets were all wet from you and Zack pulled out and came on the sheets as well.
You both laid there taking a breather and then realized your situation. You tried to stand up but your legs shook and gave out on you.
"Dammit.." You blushed embarrassed and Zack smiled.
"If you needed help, why didn't ya just ask?" He pick you up bridal style and licked at the marks on your neck.
"Stoppp" You smiled flustered. "You always get all friendly afterwards.."
"You want me to treat you like a bitch?" He grinned, "That might be more fucking fun right?"
"No!"
He laughed and suddenly you heard walking outside. You both looked at each other and at the door. You were still naked and Zack was just in his boxers. You tried to rush and grab something to block the door but you still couldn't move with you in Zack's hands.
"Zack do something!"
"Why? Who cares if we get caught?" He replied nonchalant.
"I do!" You looked him in the eyes with tears forming in yours.
"Tsk Fine damn!" He sat you on the dry part of the bed and grabbed his scythe.
"No! You can't kill them, Block the door or something!"
"With what?! There's nothing fucking in here but a bed!" He threw the scythed behind his back but you were dead set on no one dying. You stood up again and tried to grab him but he moved and you fell on the ground.
You winced and Zack sighed.
He put you on the bed again, "You want me to do something? I'm doing it my way" His eyes flashed red.
Before you could protest there were 3 people outside the door, this time including the headmaster.

"Oh the reason this key doesn't work is because it's not your room" You heard the bored tone of the headmaster and felt relief.
"Shit, our bad"
"That still doesn't explain why the doors locked, whatever i'll check it out in the morning.." You heard the 3 pairs of footsteps walk away and you sighed.
You and Zack looked at each other and started laughing. Zack cleaned up the room but you both sat there wondering what to do about the bed.
"We don't have spare sheets, and we can't wash them at 1 in the morning" You sighed.
"Whatever let's just leave" Zack yawned.
"But we're all sweaty and stinky" You mentioned.
"You sure do complain a lot" Zack picked you up and sat you in the tub.
"But there's no-?"

*Swish*
Zack turned the shower on and it started pouring on your head freezing cold.
"It's cold! What the hell!" You tried to get up but he held you in place.
"It'll warm up soon, We gotta do this quick" Zack began to bath you which was new.
"I can do this myself.." You confronted as he rubbed soap on you.
"Shut up" He replied shortly. He wiped himself off and threw back on his boxers. Zack grabbed a towel and wrapped it around you. He picked you up again this time over his shoulder.
"Zack the towel!" You yelled and he ignored you. He grabbed the dirty clothes and headed out the door. No one was around but Zack was concerned either way, he just went back to the room. You both got dressed in night clothes and got in the bed with Sike.

As soon as y'all hit the mattress, you both were knocked out. You both woke up to Sike. It was 5 am which was the usual time everyone got up but you both were intending to sleep.
"Wake up! It's morning you wouldn't wanna break the morning rules" He scolded.
You and Zack groaned.
"There's no morning rules dipshit" Zack cursed at him and wrapped his arms around you.

*Smack*
*Smack*
*Smack*
You and Zack fell out the bed as the kid started hitting you both with the toy sword.
"Oww" You whined.
"That hurt you little bastard!" Zack said rubbing his head.
"Let's go eat!" He smiled. You and Zack crawled on the floor towards the door.
Your muscles were tired and you were surviving off of 4 hours of sleep.
As Sike opened the door you were shocked to see the headmaster there.
"Hey Y/n and.. Isaac.. and.. kid? Anyways remember when you asked me to get that kid a room? Well I got it"
The headmaster motioned you to follow him. Luckily, your legs felt slightly better than last night.
You all started walking down the hall when suddenly you stopped.
"Why are we stopping?" You questioned tired.
"This is the room"
Your heart dropped when you were standing infront of the room from last night.
"Yay!" Sike cheered.
The headmaster turned the door knob, "Huh? It was locked last night"
You all walked in and you could see Zack holding in laughter.
"The beds wet??" Sike questioned.
The headmaster placed his hand on the bed as well. "Oh it is? I wonder why"
You looked away ashamed and Zack was laughing to himself.
"Yea I wonder why"

That's a damn shame..

I feel like Zack has had a character development 💀