Meeting ✨

"Fuck off bitch" Zack growled angrily.
Matt gave him a dirty look.
"The fuck you looking at? Want me to slice you in half completely~?" Zack put his scythe to Matt's throat and you grabbed his arm.
"Why is the 'famous' serial killer so worked up?" Sin chuckled.
"Is everything okay Y/n? Where were you guys?" Zero asked concerned.
You were about to reply when Zack grabbed your arm softly.
"Can we go to the room now?" He sighed and you nodded.
You looked back at the group as you were walking up the stairs.
"We'll talk later" You waved and Zack scoffed as you went up the stairs.
You finally got to the room and you ran to grab some bandages to change the ones on Zack's hand.
"Don't, we need to take a shower anyway" He walked in the bathroom as you stood in the of the middle of bedroom. You locked the door and heard the water running so you grabbed some towels.
When you walked in instead of a shower, Zack was running a bath.
"I thoug-
"I changed my mind" He cut you off adding bubbles.
At that moment you realized you had Zack's Jacket on, which you guessed made sense since your shirt was ripped.
You took it off slowly as Zack faced away from you undressing himself. (Dat ass tho 👀)

He hopped inside the big tub after taking his bandages off and you eventually joined him.
"You added a lot of bubbles.." You laughed.
"Yea.." He leaned back tired while you were on his chest.
"Did something else happen?" You asked curious and he made eye contact. He stared for a few seconds and you started to get nervous and looked away.
"Do you love me?" He asked suddenly.
You were taken back by the question and replied immediately, "Of course I do! I love you so much, i'll do anything for you!". You realized you said that louder than intended and he looked at you surprised.
"Anything?" He frowned.
"Y-Yea anything! What's wrong?" You asked worried.
"Last night something did happen" He just scoffed and looked away from you.

Usually he would have his eyes on me the whole time.. did I do something wrong? Is me mad at me?

"What happened? Zack did I do something wrong?" You placed your hand on his chest and his expression turned angry.
"I don't get it.." you frowned.
"Whatever, I don't care anymore" He moved your hand and your heart sunk.
"Zack tell me!" You whined.
"You turned away from me.." He frowned.
Your jaw dropped and you almost laughed.
"You bastard! You had me worried and all I did was turn away from you in my sleep!" You yelled annoyed.
"Well that shit hurt okay!!! You're suppose to always face me" He yelled.
(phew- I almost cried)

Your eye twitched as he played the innocent act. He looked at you and smirked.
"Anything?"
You blushed, "I take it back! I hate you!" He grabbed your jaw and brought you closer to his face.
"No fucking lying" His eyes flashed red.
You didn't say anything and he kissed you. You fell back on his chest as he put his arms behind his head.
"I'm so fucking tired" He grumbled.
You just grabbed the soap and started washing you both. Zack fell asleep and you decided not to wake him up until you were done.
Just as you were rinsing your hair you heard a knock a the door.
*Knock Knock Knock*

They kept knocking and you got tired of it. You grabbed a towel and rushed to the door thinking it was an emergency.
But when you answered, it was Zero and the headmaster. Their eyes widened and the headmaster smirked as Zero looked away.
"You busy doll?"
"Doll? Busy? Hell ya i'm busy!" You yelled quietly.
"Why are you so quiet? Let me guess Isaac is sleep?" The headmaster teased.
You just looked at him mad.
"I was teasing! Now I can see why my brothers loved you so much, you're so cute when you're mad" He joked.
"Just tell her why we came by" Zero stated.
"Fine.. Geezzzzz so boring" The headmaster whined.

He only acts like this around me and Zero..

"I want to tell you about what happened at the execution.. but I can see you're busy so just head by my office later" He sighed and looked down. "Nice legs~"
"Stop violating her.." Zero said quietly.
"Awe look at the white knight, you tryna be like that little kid now?" He grabbed Zeros head and you shut the door annoyed.
"annoying.." You sighed.
"What's annoying? Need me to kill it?" Zack walked out the bathroom butt ass naked.
You looked away blushing. "Put some clothes on pervert!"
"You took both the towels"
You must've took them both in a rush to cover yourself up. "Sorry here" You handed one to him looking away.
"Nothing you haven't seen before princess" He smirked and you both put comfortable clothes on.
It was 10 am yet you were both of you laid on the bed exhausted yet neither of you could sleep.
"Who were you talking too?"
"Why you wanna know?"
Zack immediately turned you over on your back and wrapped his hand around your neck.
"Because i'm your fucking boyfriend" He squeezed his hand a bit and you gasped.
"You're so violent"
Zack smirked and placed his lip by your ear. "Who do you think you're talking to sweetheart?"
You gulped and Zack kissed your ear.
"Z-Zero and the headmaster"
Zack's eye darted on yours and you stood your guard knowing you didn't do anything wrong.
"Fine, I don't care that much" He moved his hand and yawned. This was a weird reaction knowing his overprotective ass. He laid his head on your chest and slid both his hands up your shirt.
"Let's tire ourselves out~"

No but frl, I will make this ending sad asf where we'll both be crying 😃 enjoy the peace while it last - <3 author chan

IM JUST PLAYING! maybe.. idk yet