The business trip

I'm married to a mafia boss. Of course, it was against my will. His name is Danielle Fernando.
He's one of the most feared men in the whole world. Women would die to marry him. Except me. I'd die to divorce him. All he does is beat me up for unnecessary things. 

"Teresa! Come here." He yelled.
"Yes?"
"You useless brat" his fist collided with my cheek, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Where were you last night?" he grabbed me by my neck almost choking me.
"I slept at Katori's", I answered as my lips trembled. "Who gave you permission?" 
"N-no one."

His grip on my neck began to get stronger, causing me to choke. 

"Why don't you ever listen to me? Wasn't I clear before we got married? You obey me and do everything I say", he shouted.
"I'm sorry. It won't happen again", I gasped for air.

I started to feel dizzy and my sight for blurry. I was about to close my eyes when he unexpectedly let me go. 
He walked out of our room and slammed the door. I busted out in tears. Why did he hate me this much? I did nothing to disobey him. He always has to find a reason to get mad at me.
My body was all bruised up and full of scars because of him. I went downstairs to get some water and I heard him talk with someone. He looked much younger than Fernando himself.

They walked out of his office and he looked at me.  "That's one of my wives," Fernando said. He has 5 wives including me. I just don't understand why I have to live with him. His other wives have their own house. He insisted I live here with him. 

"I'll be right back mister D'omicano," Fernando said.
The young man walked in my direction and smirked. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room.

"What's your name?" he asked curiously. "That's none of your business" I answered trying not to cause any trouble. If Fernando sees me with him, I'm written dead. 
He came closer to me and pinned my hands onto the wall. "Tell me... how did you get those bruises and scars?"

He looked at my neck with Fernando's handprints on it. "That's none of your business" I repeated.

He smirked again and pressed his nose against mine. He was just about to kiss me but I pushed him back. If Fernando found out about this he would definitely kill us both.

"I need to go." I quickly ran out of the room.

On my way to the kitchen, I fell and a maid helped me get up. "Are you okay, miss?"
"Yes, thank you."

After I got some water, I prepared to go out. At least I won't be in this house with that monster. Before I planned to go out, I had to let Fernando know. That's one of his 'rules'. I can't go out without him knowing. I knocked on his office door getting a "Yes" as a response.

"I'm going out" I stated.

"You can't. You're joining me on my business trip with mister D'omicano."
"I don't wanna g-" 

"Teresa" he glanced at me making me shut up. "Can't you take one of your other wives?" I almost whined. He stood up and walked towards me. He stopped a few inches away from me and raised his hands ready to hit me. I closed my eyes, expecting a slap or something, but nothing. I didn't even feel a thing. When I opened my eyes I saw mister D'omicano holding Fernando's hand.

"I hate a lot of things, but men who abuse women tops the list" he scowled.
"My apologies, mister D'omicano. I'm sorry Teresa ."

Did he just apologize? Was I dreaming? Who is this mister D'omicano and why was Fernando so scared of him? He just became interesting. 

"Teresa, pack your suitcase we're leaving right now," Fernando stated.

I nodded and ran upstairs to get my suitcase. It took me 5 minutes to pack my suitcase. 

I felt someone watching me and when I turned around it was him. D'omicano. He walked inside my room and opened my closet. When he saw my red lingerie he smirked.
"Put this one in your suitcase."
Who does he think he is? Walking into my bedroom without my permission and telling me what to put in my suitcase?

"Get out of my room", I responded irritated.
"If you knew who I am, you wouldn't talk to me like that." 

"Well I don't know who you are and I don't care. Get out."

He rolled his eyes annoyed by me pushing him away every time he tried to talk to me.

We got in the car and I sat in the back. D'omicano took a seat next to me.
"Before we go to the airport I want to pick up my other wife too," Fernando said.
Is this man serious? Did he want to bring another wife too? What was I doing here then?

"Why did you want me to come?" I asked. "Mister D'omicano insisted."
I looked at D'omicano and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him letting out a silent smirk. Can't he see that I'm not interested in him? Even if I was, I wouldn't give it a chance. 
"Teresa, how did you meet Fernando?" D'omicano asked out of the blue.
"I-I... He kinda-" before I could finish my sentence Daniel squeezed my hand.

"We met in a club," he said. What a liar. How can you kidnap someone, force them to marry you, and just say we met in a club. Is this man insane?

We arrived at Angela's house. One of his other wives. Fernando got out of the car to go get her.
When Fernando walked out, D'omicano looked at me and smirked again.

"We only hired two hotel rooms and since Fernando is bringing another wife I suggest you sleep in my hotel room?"
"In the same bed?"
"I don't mind." 

"I don't think my husband would like that", I reasoned.

"Your husband won't even care. He will be very busy with his other wife."

He came closer to me and placed his thumb on my lower lip.

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

She's so damn hot. I'm pretty sure every man would kill for her. How could Fernando hurt a beautiful woman like her and treat her like shit?
I was about to give her a kiss but I stopped. She's taken. I can't do this.

Tᴇʀᴇsᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Do you know who I am, Teresa? Do you know my full name" he asked.
"No"
"Antonio Diego D'omicano."

I remember that name from somewhere. And then I remembered. He's feared by the most feared mafia leaders. He is dangerous and heartless. That's the reason why Fernando is scared of him.

"Anto- Antonio D'omicano."

He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear to god if y'all read my shit and ain't leave a vote I'll fucking finish you. 

-mwuah mwuah