His Past

I just stared at everyone horrified. Are they all seriously werewolves. I thought to myself. My head started hurting, my sight got blurry. I felt myself wobbling. Then darkness covered me.

Brian POV

I knew I found her the moment I saw her. She's so innocent, I thought to myself. When we kissed I had to control my wolf from gaining control and attacking her. She's so beautiful. With Brown hair with light Brown streaks, amazing soft skin, beautiful greenish blue eyes, and a body that could stop a truck.

She is everything I ever wanted. When I was talking to everyone I knew she was listening. I could smell her. She smelt like vanilla and cherries. A unique smell,but I'm obsessing over it. Everytime she walks in the room it hits me. I can't get enough of it.

When she ran into the kitchen scared shitless I laughed inside. Her face was priceless. When she started wobbling. I got ready to catch her. When I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head I acted quick and grabbed her. I knew she was out cold. When she woke up I had to tell her everything. ' shit' I thought sighing.

Rachel POV

When I woke up I was laying on a soft bed in a unfamiliar room. The walls were painted black, the bed was a king size bed, red silk sheets and black pillows, the floor was tan carpeting. There were pictures on the stand next to the bed. I saw a little boy that looked like Brian and a older couple hugging him. He looked happy. I saw another picture of Brian older and a little boy on his back.

My thoughts were cut off when the door opened. A shirtless and sweaty Brian came in the room. His hair was stuck to his forhead and covered his eyes. ' He's so gorgeous' I thought. He looked at me and met my eyes. The room went quiet. We just stared at each other. I broke the silence.

" Where am i ?" I asked curiously. He looked at me and walked to a dresser.

" At my house" he said not looking at me.

" Why am I here ?" I asked quickly. He laughed and turned around with a towel in his hand and a black shirt in the other. He threw me the black shirt.

" Because we're going to talk, after my shower" he said as he walked into what was the bathroom. I walked to his balcony. I felt like singing. So I sung Katy Perry(Wide Awake). As I sang I couldn't help but cry and I felt sad and alone without chip. ' I have to call Ally when I get my phone.' I thought. As I sang I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

I felt eyes on my back. I stopped singing and turned around. I saw Brian with a towel around his waist. Water droplets falling down his toned chest and his six pack into the towel. I couldn't help,but stare at his toned body.

" Like what you see, love?" Brian said smirking. I blushed and looked away shyly.

" You voice is incredible" he said softy. I blushed.

" Thank you" I said shyly.

" So where's your family ?" I asked curiously. He frowned and walked away back into the room. I followed him. He sat on the bed. I just stood and watched him.

" Their dead. My little brother has been missing for 3 years now. He was 4 when he was taken. He should be 7 now." he said sadly. I stood there shocked. I felt bad for brian. He had no one. And his little brother was missing. I saw Brian pick up the picture of him and his brother.

" He's all I have left. I will find him even if it kills me." he said determined.