Sleepover!!! part 2

" Hey guys." I said as I walked into the living room.

Megan, Bri, and Nina walked up to me.

" Your really gorgeous" said Megan as she smiled warmly at me. Bria and Nina agreed with her. I blushed.

I felt someone staring at me. I turned and saw Brian looking at me. I blushed. When his eyes met mine I looked away quickly.

" Aww Rach blushed cuz Brian was checking her out" said Nina loudly. Kim and Levi stopped kissing and looked in our direction.

" Let's play truth or dare guys" said Seth. Everyone agreed with him.

" Ok people let's get washed up and then we can play." said Kim. We all grabbed out bags and went upstairs.

" Ok I got 6 bathrooms so a couple in each bathroom. So Rach, you and Brian can go to the one on your left." said Kim walking away with Levi. Everyone paired off and I looked at Brian. I opened to bedrooms door and walked in with Brian following behind me.

" You can go first" I said shyly. I heard him chuckle.

" Never been in a room with a hot guy before huh?" said Brian. I looked up at him. I watched him into the bathroom. I heard the water in the shower start. I just waited there. I laid on the bed on my back and closed my eyes.

I heard the shower turn off. I sat up and waited for him to come out. The bathroom door opened and steam came out of the bathroom. Brian comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I watched as the water droplets slowly made their way down his toned muscular chest. I watched as they went over his six pack and disappeared under his towel.

" Are you done staring at me" Brian said in my ear. I shivered as I felt his breath on my neck. I looked away walked around him into the bathroom with my bag. I heard him chuckle behind me.

' Two Can Play At This Game' I smirked.

I took my shower. I when I was done I put a towel on. I walked out of the bathroom. Brian was laying on his back on the bed with his headphones in. I walked to the bed and sat down. Brian looked up.

I saw his eyes darken. I blushed. I got up but I was pushed to the wall. I felt hot breath on my neck and it made me shiver.

" So you think that's funny" said Brian. I shook my head no. " Oh yes you do". I felt his lips touch my neck. I tried to move but he growled at me. So I stopped.

I felt him start to kiss my neck. Then he stopped and pulled away. He smirked and left the room. I released a breath and I was still shocked. Why would he do that? I thought he didn't talk or touch other people.

I sighed and got lotion and dressed in a hello kitty onsie. I brushed my teeth and left the room. I walked into the living room and everyone was in a circle. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

The girls squealed and said " Oh My Gosh, I love your onsie." I blushed and said " Thanks".

I sat down next to Brian. I felt his hand touch my thigh but I didn't say anything.

" Ok guys let's play truth or dare" squealed Kim.

" Levi truth or dare" said Seth smirking.

Levi groaned and said " Dare".

" I dare you to lick Kims toes" said Seth.

" Ewwww" said Kim. Levi shrugged and grabbed Kind foot and licked her toes. Kim was giggling and laughing. Levi wipped his mouth.

" Truth or Dare Seth" said Levi

" Dare " said Seth.

" I dare you to run outside naked singing that Barbie song" said Levi. Everyone laughed except Brian. Seth got up and went outside stripped naked and ran around sing I'm a Barbie Girls in A Barbie World. He came back inside.

" Truth or Dare Rach" said Kim smirking.

" Dare" I said suspiciously

" I dare you to make out with Brian." she said smirking. Everyone looked surprised. Me the most. I looked at Brian and saw him glaring at Kim. He turned to me and said " Come here". I crawled over to him.

He pulled into his lap so that I was straddling him. He then leaned down and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. I felt his tounge come into my mouth. I felt something metal on his tounge. HE HAS A TOUNGE RING! I kept kissing him tho. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

I felt something huge poking my thigh. I pulled away from Brian's lips and look down. I saw a huge tent in Brian's sweatpants. I blushed. I heard Brian chuckle. I heard Seth yelling 'finally' and Levi was shaking his head laughing. Everyone else has a nose bleed.

" Ok enough with this stuff. Bed time people." said Kim grabbing blankets and pillows. She grabbed Levi's hand and went upstairs. I laid down and closed my eyes. I felt an arm grab me and pull me into a muscular chest.

I opened my eyes and saw Brian looking at me with a smile. A real smile. I smiled back. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Update Will Come Soon!

************LADY OUT*************