The Truth

Hey guys! I had some good ideas in my head and I wanted to make another chapter so here it is.

Rachel(POV)

As I waited in the cell, all I could think about was my life and how sad it was.

I heard foot steps coming toward my cell and stop at my cell.

" Get up, your father wants to see you." said a man with a deep voice. He came into my cell and grabbed me and took me down the hallway.

As we walked I looked in each cell and each were empty. When we get to the end of the hallway I looked through the last cell and saw movement in the corner.

The man pushed me to a door and opened it. He shoved me in. I fell on my knees sideways.

" Well if it isn't my daughter." said my father. He pushed me into a chair and cuffed my hands behind.

" I'm sick and tired of you." He said angrily.

" Well your my father." I said ignorantly. I heard him laugh.

" I'm not your father, you little bitch." He said laughingly. I looked at him shocked and confused.

" What do you mean?!" I yelled angrily.

" Your not my child. Your parents are Angels." He said angrily.

" But I don't understand." I said curiously.

" Fine I'll tell you the whole story." He said.

" A long time ago, before you were born. Your mom and dad were at war with us." He said sitting down in the chair that was across from mine.

" Who do you mean by us?" I said curiously.

" My pack, other werewolf clans, and other creatures that you don't need to know about. On your parents side was fairies, vampires, and mermaids." He said.

" We surprised them and attacked the early. Those mermaids, boy they were very strong and powerful, but you parents were more powerful and with other Angels they almost won. Almost." He said laughingly.

" The mermaids fled and the fairies disappeared. Only ones were left was the Angels. We imprisoned all of them after they gave up. some were killed and some were sold to other werewolves. But i took your parents." He said smiling sadistically.

" Where are they?! What have you done to them?!" I yelled angrily pulling against the chains.

" Well, your father is dead. One night he tried to retaliate against us, so some of the guards went and beat him to death." He said proudly.

I gasped and started to cry. ' Why? Why is my life so bad? Wait! What about my mother?'

"What about my mother?" I said hopefully.

" She is in the basement. In one of the cells. But sadly her wings are gone." He said with a fake sympathy look.

"Wings? What do you mean wings?" I asked

" I took her wings. You know like a birds wings, but Angels have wings too. So do you, but you have not gotten your powers yet." He said.

" I want to see my mother. Now!" I yelled angrily. He smiled and stood up and grabbed me. He yanked me by my neck and took us back to the basement toward the cell I saw. He unlocked it and threw me into the cell and locked it back and walked away.

I looked over toward the dark corner and saw movement.

" Mother?" I said curiously. The movement stopped and the dark figure stood up. The figure walked towards me and walked into the light.

I heard a gasp and the figure pulled me into a hug and started sobbing.

" I knew it was you when I saw you." the figure said crying.

I pulled back and saw a beautiful woman. She had long black hair and hazel eyes. She was short just like me.

I started to cry and grabbed her into a hug.

" Oh my baby. I have missed you." She said kissing my head.

" I need to know the truth." I said looking up at her when she let go of me.

" You were taken from us when the war was going on. That man raised you to be his slave." She said.

" What's my real name?" I asked curiously.

" I named you Nina." She said. That's a beautiful name and it would take me awhile to get use to that name.

" We will get out of here I promise." She said smiling.

" Who are you?" I asked not trying to be rude. She smiled and laughed.

" I thought it was obvious. I'm the Queen of the Angels. Your the princess. Soon to be Queen." She said smiling.

" I'm the princess?" I said shockingly. She looked at me with a serious face.

" I need you to promise me something. If I died I need you to take the light to the Kingdom and protect it. It's the light of the Angels. You need to protect it. Promise me." She said seriously.

" I promise." I said seriously and still in shock.

She smiled. " Now let's get out of here."

**************Lady Out**************