The Trade

Hey guys! I'm back I know it took a long time for me to update but I've had a lot going on with graduation and college. So I hope you guys like my new chapter. Tell me what you think

Rachael(POV)

As Brian was sleeping I grabbed his phone and called Kim and told her to come over.

" Kim it's Rach I need to come over Brian's house it is a emergency." I said quietly as I grabbed my keys.

" Ok I'll be there in 10 minutes." She said

Kim was at Brian's house in 10 minutes. As she got out of the car with Levi I got a little nervous.

" So what's so important?" She said curiously next to Levi who looked curious as well.

" My father is responsible for Brian's little brothers disappearance and I need you guys to help me." I said shockingly because I still couldn't believe my father was behind all this.

Kim and Levi looked at me shocked and angrily.

" Why the fuck would you even come here?! His brother wouldn't be gone if you didn't run from home!" Kim yelled at me angrily.

" Calm down Kimberly! She didn't know!" Levi yelled at her.

Kim looked at me an apologized.

" So how do you wanna get this son of a bitch?" Kim asked

" I have an idea, but I need you guys there when we do it." I said strongly.

They nodded and I got into my car and called my father in the car.

" Well well well, you decided to take my offer. I'll meet you in 15 minutes in diner parking lot and don't be late." He said hanging up.

I drove to the parking lot with Levi and Kim behind me. When we arrived I saw a black SUV with 3 men and my father in between them.

When I go out of the car so did Levi, so he can make sure we got Brian's little brother safety.

"Ahhhh my little girl! Come give you father a kiss." He said with a sadistic smile on his face.

" Where is the boy!?" I said loudly.

My father frowned and dropped his arms. He whistled and a guard opened a car door and grabbed a boy with a bag over his head out of the car.

"Here he is, now it's time to go. Let's go!" He yelled angrily. I jumped scared and looked at Levi, who was looking at me.

" The boy first!" I yelled. My father smiled.

" Alright." He said pushing the boy over to me. I grabbed him and took the hood off and looked at his face. He looked like a younger version of Brian. Kim came over and grabbed the boy and put him in the car.

I turned to walk away,but Levi grabbed me and pushed me towards my father who caught me. I looked at Levi horrified.

" Levi. Why!?" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Brian is better off without you and that I knew you before Brian ever did and you don't even see it." He said sadly and angrily. I looked at him confused.

" Honey don't you remember Danny?" my father said laughingly. I looked up shocked.

" No you fell. That day." I said whispering.

" No sweetheart I was alive and you left me there to die." He said with years in his eyes.

" No no I didn't. I called the police. I did I promise you." I said crying.

" No your father did. And I told him if he needed my help for anything he can call me and that night at Kim's sleepover. He called me. Kim doesn't know anything and I want it to stay that way." He said turning around and walking back into Kim's car. As Kim drove away and I was pushed into the SUV, I could only think of one thing.

' Will Brian find me and save me?'

*********Lady Out*********

Until next time guys!