Shocking News

pipHey guys I'm back! So I just made a new book. You guys should check it out. Nd tell me what you think. On with the story.

**************************************

I have not seem Brian in weeks. I asked Kim if she knew but she just walked away. Now I'm getting really pissed off. So I decided to go to Brian's house. I got into my car and drove to brian's house. The entire time I was thinking, would he be ok, would he be mad. A lot of questions were in my mind. I looked up and I at brian's house.

I got out of the car and walked to his door. I knocked. I heard nothing. So I banged on the door. Then I heard footsteps. The door opened and there Brian stood. He looked like he hadn't slept in years.

" Brian are you ok?" I asked him walking into his house. Brian said nothing. He walked upstairs toward his room. I followed him. I saw him sit on his bed and laid down. When he was sound asleep, I started checking his room for anything that could be wrong with him.

I saw a piece if paper crumbled up in the corner of his room. I grabbed it and started to read it.

' Hello Brian, I bet your wondering who took your brother. Well I did. I've been watching you for a very long time, I knew my daughter would find you that's why I took what's most presious to you. So ill make you a trade, give me my daughter and ill give you your lil brother. You have 4 weeks to give me your response. Tell my daughter ill see her soon.'

I was still in a state of shock. ' My dad is behind all this' I thought to myself. I looked at Brian. I knew he didn't wanna let me go. But I have to get Brian's little brother back. I saw Brian slowly wake up. I quickly put the paper back and walked towards him. He didn't look at me.

" I know your scared and you don't want to let me go ,but you have to so you can get you lol brother back." I said. He stood up and walked towards me.

" I'm not letting you go. I have to find another way. There has to be another way." he said.

" What if there isn't one?" I asked. He turned and looked at me.

" Then I don't know what to do." he said truthfully.

*************************************

Stay tuned for next chapter.

Please read my new book! Please! Thank you!

Lady Out