Our First Date

I stared at Brian. His sad expression. I felt sorry for him. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up old memories" I said looking away from Brian. He turned and looked at me.

" It's not your fault, after all you needed to know. You are my mate" he said looking at me. I got confused.

" What is a mate? I'm not a Damn dog." I said with a straight face. He started laughing.

" No. A mate is a male or a female werewolfs other half. Like a soulmate. I'm made for you and your made for me" he said truthfully.

" But I'm not a Werewolf" I said looking pale. He looked at me.

" I know. But you have werewolf blood in you. If you didn't we wouldn't be mates." he said. I sat there shocked. ' Is it really possible that I'm half werewolf?' I asked myself. My thought was interrupted when Brian got off the bed. I looked up at him. I stared at his tattoos and his body. I started to get hot. I heard Brian groan. He turned around. His eyes were black.

" If you don't want me to attack you right now. I suggest you leave this room." he said groaning. I got up and ran out of the room. I walked down the stairs and saw a living room with very expensive furniture. ' Well I better not touch anything' I thought. I walked around the corner and saw a kitchen. Marble counters, electric stove, weird looking sink, and a silver refrigerator.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mayo, turkey, and some lemonade. After I made my sandwich and grabbed some chips. I went into the living room,sat on the floor and turned on the TV. I watched The Avengers as I ate. ' Hawk Eye is so hot' I thought smiling.

" So you like that guy better than me,huh?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Brian in a black muscle shirt and grey Hollister sweats with white socks. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so yummy in comfy clothes. He then looked at me.

I turned away fast blushing. ' He caught me, way to got dumby. I turned back to the movie. I felt him sit behind me. So now i was between his legs and he was laid back with his eyes closed.

" So I was thinking we could go on our date today, since I'm free all week" he said with his eyes closed.

" Uhh...Um....I guess we can go" I said shyly. He smiled and opened his eyes and looked at me.

" They're some clothes for you upstairs. So go shower and change and I'll be here waiting for you." he said getting up and walking into the kitchen. So I ate my food fast and ran into the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink and ran upstairs.

I walked into his bathroom. It was huge. The tube looked like a pool. I grabbed a wash cloth and hopped in the shower. After my shower. I walked into the room and saw my bag across the room. After I was dressed and I put on my make up. Eyeliner and a lil blush. I put on my boots and walked out of the room. I walked down the steps and saw Brian waiting for me. He looked at me and his eyes turned black. ' Oh shit' I thought.

" You look beautiful." he said blushing. He grabbed my hand and we were out the door. He opened the car door for me.

" So how about we go to Applebee's? " he said curiously.

" Sure" I said lowly.

He drove off in the direction of the restaurant. We were there 10 minutes later. We got out the car and walked inside.

" Welcome to Applebee's. How many?" said the waitress looking at Brian eyes full of lust.

" Table for Two" said Brian smiling at me. I blushed and looked away. The waitress snorted and showed us our table. For the last 4 hours we told each other our past, about ourselves, our goals. Everything. I finally felt happy for once in my life. Brian said we had to talk about our mate thing. I'm a little scared,but as long as I'm with Brian I'm happy. I smiled at Brian. He smiled at me.

But where can his little brother possibly be?

Update will be out soon

LADY OUT*****